Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Gosh... Simpler times.... He hates his family now :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberrySea
Nov 29, 2004

Watch out! A POIsonous snake!

Trot_to_Trotsky posted:

His long, sad tale of his trip to Denver was really something (and was only up for a couple of hours before he wisely took it down).

He was really mad at his friend for being so lazy and not driving him like 2+ hours to some random hot springs somewhere, and almost came to blows with him when they went to a lake, and Uli immediately wanted to go back home.

Also it sounds like they got into a fight at a pool (because Uli couldn't navigate the stairs) and at a museum (same reason), and Uli got lost for a while.

By the end, he decided to just be quiet and not make waves lest he risk sleeping on the streets or at the airport terminal for the last 36 hours of his trip.

But don't worry, he now has a rigid set of rules that his friends must follow when he visits (be willing to do whatever he wants when he wants, cannot require him to go down stairs or look in mirrors [etc], and must be willing to drive 3+ hours to visit things that he wants to see/swim in). I wonder how his recent Boston trip went....

This getting deleted before I got to read it the whole way through is my ultimate Uli regret.

How's his dumb plan for moving out to live with one of his internet friends going?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Captain Yossarian posted:

Although lol remember the "love cannon"

How could I forget

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

Gosh... Simpler times.... He hates his family now :(
What? Why

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
he doesn't really hate his family he's just frustrated with his living conditions and his inability to do anything about it

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

notZaar posted:

I think his unwavering optimism helped him stay a decent good person. Who the gently caress knows what happened to CCW, he stayed in his own head so long he became insane.

I feel bad for CCW personally. I truly believe some of the real fuckin weirdos on the Internet pushed him farther and farther over the edge.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
Does Uli have ocd or is it obsessive compulsive personality disorder? And is he really not on the autism spectrum?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
chris-chan had slim to no chance of having a normal life before the worst of the internet's unfuckables started calling his house day and night

it didn't help that chris-chan gave his home number and address to anyone who wanted it where afaik the only place uli's address was published was in the whois of his site

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Ugi owns, and his PM updates were like proto-ASMR videos

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Does his dad have a Model A truck or something? There appears to be an ancient truck with a wood bed in that garage.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Why did his sister get a tattoo on her face? Who does that? Why do her tattoos look so lovely and blue even in a jpeg taken from 15 feet away? So many questions.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

two forty posted:

Does his dad have a Model A truck or something? There appears to be an ancient truck with a wood bed in that garage.

Dadillillia likes to restore old cars, he has a lot of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

• Locked thread