Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Aralan posted:

I think I posted that that thread ruled in that thread, but just in case I didn't: that thread ruled and everyone who shitted on it was terrible

ah dang and gee, I appreciate the poo poo out of all of this. I kinda thought nobody noticed and I was fine with that, but seeing stuff like this is pretty cool. makes me want to punch the moon and say I'm sorry. anyhow, thanks again and back to the mysterious world of gam gams/omas

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Haha wow a lot of wild granma tales in this thread, some of your grandmas certainly had a while streak!

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
My grandmother died

CrashCat

another shit post

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Alert. There are no boner injections that go directly into the penis. Criscodisco's uncle harry is wrong.
A few seconds of Google proves you wrong

https://www.urologicalcare.com/erectile-dysfunction/penile-injection-therapy/

warning, link contains cross-section of penis.

not sure anyone really wanted to know this but I'm a slave to information

Trunko posted:

My grandmother died
condolences, but through your post this thread is reborn :unsmith:

I don't think my grandma did anything interesting with her spare time, most of the time I visited my aunt and grandma would just sit there and argue at each other while one got fatter and the other got frailer.. more frail? is that a word I can't google now that I have this open

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
She died before I was born.... Still pretty sad about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My grandmo got into drunken brawls when she was younger, but now she's always telling me I need Jesus in my life.

She's 91 and still in her right mind and able to live by herself, so that's cool.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread