Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Eh? Eh? Sounds funny, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
voted 5

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i hold my pen weirdly in my always clenched fist in approval of this thread

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

no visual representation in the OP

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

no visual representation in the OP

you have to use your imagination, like imagine a bunch of bob doles with mushrooms growing out of there ears digging tunnels like ants and waving their arms around in the dark to feel where theyre going

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

What do you mean "ITT?" Are the rest of you NOT subterranean Bob Dole clones?

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Bob Dole's subterranean clone doesn't support this message.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
*waits patiently in line for turn to be Dole Prime*

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
bob dole

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

bob dole injured bob doles hand in the mole war 2 so this is me, bob dole, clutching a pen

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
look out bob, you're starting to nod, god knows when but you're doin it again

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I know most ppl imagine dgsw as looking like the grody walrus but I always imagined him lookin like bob dole dressed like the grody walrus twitchin and sweatin and threatening ppl with a pen

cnut
May 3, 2016

More like Bob Mole amirite? :smug:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

cnut posted:

More like Bob Mole amirite? :smug:

diggin for bob gold

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
bob mole's eyes are the size of saucers

bob mole eats earthworms and fungus its good for bob mole its good for america

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
well ive done my part - go ahead and 5 the thread and lets move on to generating some more front page content so we can save lowtaxes old time family christmas

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i remember dropping a reference to the bob dylan subterranean homesick blues video with the big cue cards back in like college to a bohemian type friend from HS who had no idea what i was talking about which i was quite taken aback by and i begin to think their persona developed was mostly just to score with loose hippy bitches. still pals tho and they are totally up on their poo poo nowadays so i prob just caught them in their transition phase

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
piss into my butt

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Chinatown posted:

piss into my butt

Okay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the premise of this thread hits a little too close to home for my tastes, so i'm afraid i cannot give it my endorsement.

• Locked thread