Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i liked the main game well enough, but felt sort of ripped off by the season pass. i'd wait for a steam sale for the DLC unless you're really aching for more FO4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Black Baby Goku posted:

I absolutely hate the crafting and building poo poo in FO4 though, it was fun for a vanilla play through and that seems it. Can't even do wacky runs like in new vegas

The only crafting I really like was the ability to customize the guns and armor., Customizable power armor was such an awesome idea on its own.

Soral
May 30, 2009

power armour customization would have been cool if there were any reason at all to use anything other than the maxed out enclave armour once you reach level 25 or whatever and it shows up everywhere, or if mods changed how the armour looked like with weapons . also its lame that arm mods are only for unarmed and melee guys

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

STFU you schlongs, Fallout 4 Unironically owns bones. And its DLCs.

• Locked thread