Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

I told you the drugs were good :buddy:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

drilldo squirt posted:

I will miss you drugs.

The drugs are very good, and will be missed.

Glad you survived, and I hope they find out what's been plaguing you, forums poster Drilldo Squirt!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Thanks.

----------------

drilldo squirt

You would not believe how long it took me to type that out.

----------------

nvm no cake

did you find out why your poops are weird?

drilldo squirt

I kinda wana smoke weed but I'm worried about the doctor drugs and weed drugs not getting along.

----------------

drilldo squirt

nvm no cake posted:

did you find out why your poops are weird?

No but you shouldn't expect to many details in that front, sorry friend.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drilldo squirt posted:

I kinda wana smoke weed but I'm worried about the doctor drugs and weed drugs not getting along.

honestly i smoked weed after i had my endoscopy a year ago even with the good doctor drugs and it was fine, but i also told my doctor i would like a six pack of rollercoaster juice to go. so i mean, you might want to consider that source before you pursue my advice and i hope this helps you.

drilldo squirt

hamjobs posted:

honestly i smoked weed after i had my endoscopy a year ago even with the good doctor drugs and it was fine, but i also told my doctor i would like a six pack of rollercoaster juice to go. so i mean, you might want to consider that source before you pursue my advice and i hope this helps you.

It does, thank you.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

we're all glad you're ok drilldo. do you mind if i close this now?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
last post!

good luck drilldo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

im your biggest fan drilldo I got the last post wooo

• Locked thread