Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I was gonna ask what you need a Sriracha spray bottle for. Now I know...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to vomit

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Be sure to aim for the popcorn so you don't waste any Sriracha.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Simplesmente Magnífico.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Simplesmente Magnífico.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I bet the Sriracha beef jerky is really good

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
They look kind of cool. I don't like CDs but if the games come on usb drives it's a nice way to have some physical stuff for an indie game you like. I have ordered sriracha boxes for all my posting allies on here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no they will not posted:

They look kind of cool. I don't like CDs but if the games come on usb drives it's a nice way to have some physical stuff for an indie game you like. I have ordered sriracha boxes for all my posting allies on here

thank you gom

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The classic "g0m" hot sauce

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

no they will not posted:

holy poo poo, this guy's first post here and he's already hitting out of the park. i'm keeping my eye on this fella.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

How can you have posting allies when you've only posted here once? I don't think anyone's getting Sriracha...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Sriracha was a lie.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

The Sriracha was a lie.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

I bet the Sriracha beef jerky is really good

We sell it at the store I work at... According to customers it's some of the most vile stuff u can buy. I haven't tried it tho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A pizza place round here had a fairly freaking Tight 'Sracha pizza which basically called you a pansy rear end little sissy cuckLord if you didn't buy it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Larry Parrish posted:

We sell it at the store I work at... According to customers it's some of the most vile stuff u can buy. I haven't tried it tho

Quit trying to play games bitch the store you work at is 7/11

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

Quit trying to play games bitch the store you work at is 7/11

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

• Locked thread