Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I thought they ended up there by mistake... maybe I'll marathon some classic Disney this weekend

Anyway, it's a cooler tag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Professor Shark posted:

I thought they ended up there by mistake... maybe I'll marathon some classic Disney this weekend

Agreed

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Idea: instead of wildebeest popping out and running amok in gbs exclusion zone.... It should be those bad dogs of whatever they were from Lion's King.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Cool trivia : simba means lion in swahili

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Professor Shark posted:

No they went there because it was forbidden. That radioactive needle forest is gonna see a lot of barbarian teenage sex in the grim post apocalypse.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't know if forums can have animated tags, can someone make just the last frame of that Gibbis tag into one? Or a middle frame if that would look better, whatever's good.

Not sure why they can't have animated tags? All forum tags are .gifs already, anyway. Just upload the file.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

i agree with shark this is clearly the better option

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I agree as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rear end posted:

Not sure why they can't have animated tags? All forum tags are .gifs already, anyway. Just upload the file.
I can't upload the file yet, due to a permissions issue, but I'm going to close/unstick this, because we have a tag now.

• Locked thread