Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXlzWhBvYwg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

F*** you trolls =P This video isn't going anywhere. Deal with it. Just cause you don't like what I do doesn't mean i'm going to comform to your ways. Give it up.

Or don't, really...Did you guys know that every time you come in here and bitch with comments that will just be deleated...I get another view :O My goal is to have 10k views on this. I think that'd be awesome. So yeah, be my guest. Keep passing it around =p More views for me.

Ratings disabled due to trolling. Comments set to approval only =P

Empty conversations filled with empty words

Okay.First off AHHHHHHHHH! -.- I nearly pulled my hair out with this video! It was really difficult to mask the joker into scenes with Aerith, because not only the quality was different but also the shades and brightness. In vegas if you try to adjust the brightness you end up with this white ring around your masked person, so I did my best please excuse little mistakes you might see concerning that. This is another reason I did not use as much masking as I would usually, but still tried to imply that they were with each other through other means. headdesk- I did my best, so I guess thats what matters. Also my kiss scene sucks, but that was like my 8th different try and that was the best one. Joker hates me.

Id also like to mention that between all the different audio, the textures, the masking, etc there was a total of 10 layers. Its hard to find stuff when youre using 10 layers T_T

STORY

"I want to be forgiven."
"I never blamed you."

Aerith comforts Clouds restless soul, before drawn back suddenly to her church [an identical one, thats in the life stream] when she hears chuckling near by. "I thought my jokes were bad" A man says as he moves closer to her, calling her on her bluff to Cloud She stares back at him, realizing that he had overheard her conversation with Cloud. "You look nervous." He says. Aerith becomes confused, sad, but also frustrated and angry how dare he come into her church and call her a liar even if it was true. "Stop it. " She says. And further more, how could he know? Shed kept her secret, but growing resentment towards Cloud and their friends a secret. Shed never allowed anyone to see how much pain she was in from having to watch her friends live out their lives while she was stuck here for what? To be their divine intervention? To save them whenever things got rough? She envied their life, and that slowly became hate and resentment. "You dont belong here---" "Dont talk like one of them, youre not!!" He cuts her off. "Even if youd like to be." He says gently.

Aerith stares back at him wondering how this complete stranger could know her so well.

"They need you right now....When they dont Theyll cast you out." The Joker continued. Aerith thought of her friends, considering what the Joker was telling her. "Theyre only as good as the world allows them to be. Ill show you. When the chips are down.These uhThese civilized people...They'll eat each other. "

Over the next few weeks the Joker stayed with Aerith and showed her friendship real friendship, not like the kind she had with the living where she was only there to save them and then to be quickly forgotten or depressed over. She began to forget about Cloud and the others talking with the joker every day, laughing with him, falling for him. When they act on these new found feelings for each other Aerith forgets Cloud and the other completely moving on and without her divine intervention, her old friends start dropping like flies, but she doesnt care anymore. It isnt her job. What about her happiness? What about what she wants?

This video was made on my opinion that no one can be that selfless. Theres no way there isnt another side of Aerith a sad, lonely, maybe even angry or envious side. Also, the pairing was just to hard to resist.

My thanks goes out to Clover who provided me with the textures and Spazzlings and Doylie for hosting the contest that drove me to get off my lazy rear end and work on the video thats been in my secret project list for months.

Another huge thanks to darkaerithx2008 who, once again, makes my videos possible with her lovely voice. XD

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Youtube voice actress darkaerithx2008.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Edit: 7/23/15: 400k VIEWERS!? BRUH THIS IS CRAZY! Thank you all so much for taking your time to listen to this soundtrack of an beautiful game! Also, #RipIwata You'll be missed.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

They misspelled Aeris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

super sweet best pal posted:

They misspelled Aeris.

:/

• Locked thread