Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Sneakers

me irl
A: Denim Denim Denim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ya they are overalls and overalls are usuall denim

Bad Sneakers

me irl
in the early 90s it was cool and chill to have exactly one strap of your overalls undone

Bad Sneakers

me irl
exhibit A:

i am he

the funny fabric

i am he

muslin lmao...it'd get torn to shreds just being in the same room as lord bowser's big chompers

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
and a pina colada

Bad Sneakers

me irl
i wonder if bowser wear those little plastic tips you put on cats' claws around the house so he's not constantly shredding his furniture and sheets

Sophy Wackles

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Suede and velvet I'm pretty sure.

treasure bear

encrypted dark web embedded in carbon nanoweave

google THIS

blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue polyester-cotton polyester-cotton polyester-cotton

Bad Sneakers

me irl

google THIS posted:

blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue polyester-cotton polyester-cotton polyester-cotton

MeccaPrime

97% cotton
2% spandex (you ever tried to crawl through a pipe without a little stretch in your pants, I didn't think so)
1% marinara sauce (so they aren't the cleanest eaters, okay...?!?)

glad to have solved the mystery for you

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

MeccaPrime posted:

97% cotton
2% spandex (you ever tried to crawl through a pipe without a little stretch in your pants, I didn't think so)
1% marinara sauce (so they aren't the cleanest eaters, okay...?!?)

glad to have solved the mystery for you

Those fools! Synthetic fabrics are like napalm when a fireball hits you.

symbolic

pixels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Coolness Averted posted:

Those fools! Synthetic fabrics are like napalm when a fireball hits you.

That's why you don't get hit. Jeez.

• Locked thread