Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

mines kevin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Come As You SARS
Jul 27, 2015
I like the black guy. He's cute.

Fishlifters
Jul 25, 2016

Smell you later!
Mark Cuban always comes off really nice on the show but I think he's actually a rear end in a top hat

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I liked Kevin on Jeopardy where he kept going into the red and they had to give him some consolation money to play Final Jeopardy with and he lost all that too... whadda dummy

Honor Stud For Rent
Sep 27, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

garfield hentai posted:

I liked Kevin on Jeopardy where he kept going into the red and they had to give him some consolation money to play Final Jeopardy with and he lost all that too... whadda dummy

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
remember when there was 2 kevins

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
canadian version is best

id spunk hair that skunk hair

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

yea Arlene is way better

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sharkie the San Jose Shark THIS SEASON IS OUR SEASON GUYS WE GOT THIS poo poo!!!!!

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
dragons den is way better.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
The girl

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Kevin is the best because he's the most honest shark in the Tank. He's all about money and if your product can make any, which is what all the sharks care about. Kevin would be my guy if I had an idea that I was trying to get off the ground, take my cut for the buyout, and move on to the next project.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
The Mr Burns thing he does with his hands makes him look like a good businessman too

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I want a Mark Cuban sandwich :gay:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I like the straight-shooting tough one who isn't afraid to call someone out

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i enjoy the spotted wobbegong, OP

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i enjoy the spotted wobbegong, OP

I think that's an old Vietnam era plane wreck.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I like the long haired blonde cause she's sexy in a "rich gilf" kind of way.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i watch dragon's den cos i'm a proper lad innit

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Rabble posted:

Kevin is the best because he's the most honest shark in the Tank. He's all about money and if your product can make any, which is what all the sharks care about. Kevin would be my guy if I had an idea that I was trying to get off the ground, take my cut for the buyout, and move on to the next project.

His honestly is great but he is loving greedy, like his cut is usually absurd. I get that he's doing proper risk evaluation but the other sharks take chances because it's a god drat TV show that's mainly for PR

also he's an rear end in a top hat Conservative

I like Mark Cuban even though he is a douchebag libertarian because he calls out snake oil (he is just as honest as Kevin is imo, just less abrasive) and also he has so much money that he can throw around that he can a) take bigger chances on risky ventures, which is more fun and b) troll the poo poo out of the other sharks by sniping companies out from under them or just coming in with a raise that they can't match. It's funny as gently caress and I think he can be reformed philosophically, he's a smart guy

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Phyresis posted:

His honestly is great but he is loving greedy, like his cut is usually absurd. I get that he's doing proper risk evaluation but the other sharks take chances because it's a god drat TV show that's mainly for PR

also he's an rear end in a top hat Conservative

I like Mark Cuban even though he is a douchebag libertarian because he calls out snake oil (he is just as honest as Kevin is imo, just less abrasive) and also he has so much money that he can throw around that he can a) take bigger chances on risky ventures, which is more fun and b) troll the poo poo out of the other sharks by sniping companies out from under them or just coming in with a raise that they can't match. It's funny as gently caress and I think he can be reformed philosophically, he's a smart guy

Cuban is definitely the one I want to hang out for beers with, and definitely the most genuinely entertaining shark on the show, but I'd much rather be in business with Kevin .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

food court bailiff posted:

Cuban is definitely the one I want to hang out for beers with, and definitely the most genuinely entertaining shark on the show, but I'd much rather be in business with Kevin .
This is pretty much the right answer.
It's also embarrassing sometimes when the sharks get swayed by some futuristic service or device that obviously doesn't work, but they're too old to understand technology. "Woah, this new phone app can generate perpetual motion, cure cancer, and cooks bacon? I'll give you $10 million for 3%!"

• Locked thread