Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Hell Yeah posted:

1800 suicide hotline

Don't tell me what I can't do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Lost was a good show throughout its entire run.

("The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine")

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Actually this is the first good page this thread has ever had. Don't gently caress it up!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

baronjutter...*in a condescending voice that will come back to haunt me*

there wasnt any tums in this comic.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

vermin posted:

I liked Lost. But I'm not in love with it anymore and it was pretty poo poo. It's like an ex.

You fall in love with it, you learn every little detail about it, you adore it and wonder when you're going to see it again. You're in love with it.
Then you start to notice its flaws but you give it the benefit of the doubt, you start making excuses for it, you tell yourself "it can't possibly get worse than this right" like it's all smooth sailing from here.
Finally you see it for what it is, you get sick just thinking about sticking it out with it to the bitter end, and you realize it's not going to change and really it's been like this since the beginning. You just wanted to enjoy your favorite TV show so badly you were willing to give all that time and energy when you knew they were manipulating you.
Later you can look back on the good moments and fun times you had, but it's always gonna be tainted by the sucky moments like when you realized Locke was just a puppet and the Dharma Initiative had dick all to do with anything. gently caress you Jacob. gently caress you Desmond. gently caress you Man In Black introduced at the last second piece of poo poo. Hurley's still cool. But gently caress the writers.

But enough about Sherlock

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

But enough about Sherlock

:smith:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
found this in another thread thought u might like this epic saga of the goon who gave himself diabetes

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
this is exactly what i wanted to hear. thanks fellow goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Thanks for respecting my wishes everyone.

• Locked thread