Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Clipped a deer with my car and broke its two front legs. It was in the middle of nowhere and I didn't want it to die slowly over the next two days, so I grabbed the tire iron from the trunk and clubbed it to death. It was a crappy little one that comes with crappy little cars, so it too much longer to "humanely" kill it than one would consider humane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

Made the cat go outside at night even though it would get raped by other neighborhood cats. Then when it gave birth I gave all its kittens away because I didnt want to feed/look after them. Just kidding

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
killed a mangy cat with a hammer blow to the head

sorry, cat

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I have peed on multiple cats. Not all at the same time, mind you - these were discrete events.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i trained my pets so that my dog only goes to the bathroom on my cat's face :wth:🙀

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
One time camping I put some toads in my boxers

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I blew weed smoke in my dog's face once (rip) and he went nuts and stole the pipe and played keepaway all night.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

FedEx Mercury posted:

I blew weed smoke in my dog's face once (rip) and he went nuts and stole the pipe and played keepaway all night.

i if was a dog would be baked 24/7 tbh

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I didn't pet my cat when he wanted attention once

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Take bites out of salmon before they technically dead on bets.

Easy $20 and no worms yet.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I once accidentally stepped on a frog and its guts exploded out the side of its body

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Also I accidentally hit a dog with my car. It's leg was broken so I did the logical thing at the time and put it out of its misery. I figured it would be like horses when they break their legs at the track, kill them immediately, there's nothing you can do for it.

Fast forward to last week, I see a viral video of a dog wearing a cast and being just fine. Boy did I feel stupid

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Let's just say Buffy was a female dog, and my depravity knew no limits.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I'm a compulsive chicken choker

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lord Binky posted:

Let's just say Buffy was a female dog, and my depravity knew no limits.

Did you know Tony Homo was him

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
i DIDN'T PET A DOG ONCE

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
When I was a kid we had three dogs that would go nuts whenever the doorbell rang

Several times when my parents were out I would make a costume out of my parents coats/hats/scarves/sunglasses and sneak outside and ring the doorbell. Once the dogs were all barking and waiting on the other side of the door I'd open the door and walk in real slow with my arms out like Frankenstein's monster.

Dogs did not enjoy this new and exciting family friend.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I had a hen that started crowing like a rooster when it turned about 3 months old.

That night I watched some youtube videos about butchering chickens.

The next day I killed it, plucked up, gutted it, cooked it, and ate it with bbq sauce.

I felt pretty bad, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
last week i caught a centipede an d put him in a jam jar, i was going to keep him as a pet and i looked up the wikipedia page about what they eat and everything

they have to be moist and i was going to give him some leaves or something to sit in when i woke up in the morning but when i did he was curled up in a ball and not moving because he had dried out and died while i slept

rip friend u were 2 beautiful for this world :smith:

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
So I took nothing, and made darkness and light, and dropped these 2 creatures that looked like me into this big beautiful garden I made, with only one thing they weren't allowed to touch... But, get this, I put a loving snake right there to yell at them and goad them into doing the thing that would cast them off from grace and piss me off for eternity

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

XMNN posted:

last week i caught a centipede an d put him in a jam jar, i was going to keep him as a pet and i looked up the wikipedia page about what they eat and everything

they have to be moist and i was going to give him some leaves or something to sit in when i woke up in the morning but when i did he was curled up in a ball and not moving because he had dried out and died while i slept

rip friend u were 2 beautiful for this world :smith:

that's what happens when a centipede gets adopted by a unitard :shibe:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Hunted, killed, and eaten them probably, OP.

I also make fun of my cats for not having balls anymore, but they can't understand English so I don't think it counts.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
I forgot to give my kitties water yesterday and they were thirsty little fuzzballs today, i felt pretty bad about it

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

that's what happens when a centipede gets adopted by a unitard :shibe:

please, im still grieving

Zev
Apr 3, 2009
When I was a shithead teenager I was camping with my dad and I used his shotgun to shoot a small turtle that swam too close to the shore of a pond we were near. It was an impulse decision because I was bored and thought I could hit it.

It flew out of the water and the mangled shell and meat landed close by. It was clearly dead. It was the first time I killed something. I cried afterwards.

I still think about that moment sometimes before I go to bed. It makes me sad. I wish I could take it back. The world is a cruel place, and I did my part to make it that way.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
By the way, I don't think anybody is going to top the poster who ignored his dying dog's final beg for affection in favor of playing more NES game:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790484&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=13#post464450554

quote:

I was playing this when my first dog came up to me, nudged me and laid down by my side for a few minutes, and then went upstairs into the kitchen and died. I can still remember hearing his paws scatter across the linoleum.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
once when i was living in a shithole, i lit a roach on fire because it skittered across my stovetop and i didn't want to smash guts into the surface

also i spun around and accidentally hit my cat hard in the nose and he seemed sad for a while

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

When I was a kid I did the whole putting salt on a salt slug thing, and then later used a sharp rock to cut one open (we have pretty big slugs here in the Pacific Northwest). I distinctly remember seeing discernible internal organs, and realizing that slugs are much more of an actual animal then I had been giving them credit for. I stopped being mean to slugs after that.

Insects can by and large just gently caress off though. Ladybugs, dragonflies, and praying mantis being excluded from that.

Spiders are cool, though - I avoid intentionally killing spiders no matter how big how they are.

(edited to fix typo of omission)

CaptainSarcastic fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Sep 28, 2016

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

I farted on the cats head yesterday and heck I don't even feel bad :twisted: :420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I had to wrap a hamster in duct tape once

• Locked thread