Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm too fat for the box this is a loving outrage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sekenr posted:

In the video, there is a button for toilet. How is this supposed to work?

press the button, get a walmart bag to dook in, simple

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Sekenr posted:

In the video, there is a button for toilet. How is this supposed to work?
As for the shape, they are probably going for fitting them inside these:

Except the cargo hold normally doesn't have any heating or air.

the cargo hold on most commercial airliners are pressurised because the fuselage is cylindrical (easy to reinforce and pressurise) and if you were only going to do the cockpit and cabin it would have a semicircular cross section (less easy)

you are right about the heating though, but with the farts and body heat and weed smoke i think you would avoid getting too cold

anyway this is an actual registered company which seems like a lot of work for a joke

https://www.unternehmensregister.de...company=4133131

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
So the guys who made this are the new dahir insaat?

• Locked thread