Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i call the evidence i can't present "dark evidence"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Your posts are an excitation of the poo poo field that permeates all space

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
phd me, science bitch

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Modest Mao posted:

It is a theory of fields that is entirely devoid of a field permeatting all of space and instead it's just particles doing random stuff

Your arguments are at the level of saying 'Atheism is a theory of god therefore it admits god exists'

Also your gold example was pathetic as heck, a thing getting warm is not a direct measurement of a light wave lmao

I like to think of it more as a memory or a cohesion than a particle or wave. Really causality is the only rational explanation for anything that does exist, and that's really just a tensor or voltage (width).

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Modest Mao posted:

my posts are gifts from the lord of poo poo poopiter optimus maximus so open wide you heretic

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

Modest Mao posted:

nice meltdown, idiot

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Modest Mao posted:

It is a theory of fields that is entirely devoid of a field permeatting all of space and instead it's just particles doing random stuff

Your arguments are at the level of saying 'Atheism is a theory of god therefore it admits god exists'

Also your gold example was pathetic as heck, a thing getting warm is not a direct measurement of a light wave lmao

This kind of reminds me of this classic quote from the Weekend Web:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Someone should funnel hot photons into my rear end with a road cone.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
"dark" phenomena is categorized by being observed indirectly. At the speed that spiral galaxies are turning, they should fly apart. The fact that they don't is evidence of dark matter. Now if you'll see in my paper, this dark evidence has a similar effect -- my equations should work and only do when i apply the dark evidence

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just paused the static on my tv and counted the white and black squares. It's the same amount of each. :staredog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

dookifex_maximus posted:

we call the extraneous posts the posters make "dork motion"

Yo, what's a good place to start reading if you're a physics illiterate idiot? I'm gathering recs since I never took physics in ye olde school days.

• Locked thread