Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Doom Goon posted:

Odd this thread was so slow considering some of the costumes in here :spooky:

These threads used to fly, just the GBS we live in now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Alceste
Dec 5, 2003

Ramrod XTreme
Last year I was Tony Stark.

This year I put in just a bit more :effort: but hardly anyone knew who I was.

Still fun being a bad guy though.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Since i went to the furry convention and bought the otter hat & tail, wellp

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

My friends are too skinny.

Also, maybe don't check out the rear end during picture time, non costumed dude.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Polish posted:

Outside of Philadelphia, place is called Shady Brook Farm. It used to be a lot bigger but then this area just got flooded with different haunts. We make due though and they let us do whatever we want so its pretty cool. More of a family place but still a blast and scaring people never gets old. Chased a girl tonight through three different rooms who her boyfriend was literally dragging her.. she looked like a deer in headlights screaming her face off. Having reactions like is like an adrenaline rush and makes the job a blast.

I used to go to Shady Brook every year when I was in high school in Newtown. Glad to see it's still going!

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

JoelJoel posted:

Also, maybe don't check out the rear end during picture time, non costumed dude.

You're not the boss of me.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
these were the pumpkins on the porch of the big old victorian house i go to to every year for a really good massive party with a fully stocked bar and bartenders.

it was sci fi themed this year to celebrate 50 years of star trek but i didnt have any decent sci fi costumes on short notice (i heard about the theme the day before the party) so my friend and i went as sandman and death instead. we looked really good and people liked it but i didnt get any good photos of us at the party :(

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I went to work as The Machinist a.k.a. Trevor Reznik and I did a pretty good job at not eating, hallucinating Ivan, and im gonna go get some coffee. Had to stop at the autozone for a cig lighter. I also unplugged my fridge but 1 day wasn't long enough for it to start oozing black poo poo. Good thing it was halloween because a lot of kids were running around in the streets. This costume is now in motion in 1 year I will be emaciated and coming to terms with my crime.

E:

Sponge Baathist fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Nov 1, 2016

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
My friend has a good twisted sense of humor and this is what he dressed his kids up as.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I put a shark costume on my dog and he slowly lost the will to live.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

FlimFlam Imam posted:

My friend has a good twisted sense of humor and this is what he dressed his kids up as.

Holy poo poo this rules.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

ONE-PUNCH MAN!!!!
I successfully defended the city with a bunch of really cautious fist-bumps.
(bonus: dog!)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

ONE-PUNCH MAN!!!!

Oh drat, you even got the bag of groceries. Did you end every conversation by screaming "I'm missing the big sale!!!" and running away?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Oh drat, you even got the bag of groceries. Did you end every conversation by screaming "I'm missing the big sale!!!" and running away?

No (sadly), but I did have a couple of Japanese tourists fondle my sports cup / crotch bulge area while taking a photo! :japan:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

ONE-PUNCH MAN!!!!

Only imperfection here is that bonus dog isn't dressed like Genos.

• Locked thread