Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
and i notice how loving awful the green-screening was:

like are you kidding me, are only brain dead people in the ER watching this poo poo or something? do you not notice how bad it looks when you literally video each character in front of their own green screen and then just paste them in into the scene like some money making asset

this is sickening imo.. fug :sterv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think those jordans are going to help wheelchair man dunk

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

AEMINAL posted:

like are you kidding me, are only brain dead people in the ER watching this poo poo or something? do you not notice how bad it looks when you literally video each character in front of their own green screen and then just paste them in into the scene like some money making asset

those bastards they ruined tv

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

welcome to walmart

here's your walcart

im keeping the entrance area full of walfarts

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
its almost a commentary on how unpleasant and soulless the actual job is, if it weren't an NBC production I'd swear the fact that it was even made was incredibly clever avant garde performance art

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

AEMINAL posted:

Hey, Mark McKinney has a job again. Bravo.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's the next The Office (US)

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Mameluke posted:

It's the next The Office (US)

guaranteed??? :barf:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

looks ok to me??

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Vegetable posted:

looks ok to me??

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

i think i might just be way way too high for GBS right now and im goign to go to bed. good night all and thanx for the good posting : - )

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CharlesM posted:

Hey, Mark McKinney has a job again. Bravo.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Vegetable posted:

looks ok to me??

put on your spectacles grandpa

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
I have watched a couple episodes of this and there is something alien about the way it looks and feels. That screencap is an extreme example but something like it permeates the entire show. A flatness in everything from the story beats to the lighting and makeup.

e: none of the performances are sincere, and it feels like they only did one take of everything

The Time Dissolver fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Sep 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
nbc should go back on its policies and give a huge check to dan harmon, air episodes of his shows on primetime and all other times air apologies for the last 5 years of programming

• Locked thread