Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

op do you think Hillary was wearing a wire or an anti coughing device

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

oh wait no now he is Brady Williamsson https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/29/the-cleaner-part-ii-cleaner-identified-the-plot-thickens/

how many identities does this democrat operative have???

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

he kills people for hillary AND helps her cheat at debates? this hitman is devoted like no other to abuela

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it was actually me, but luckily I am safe admitting this on the Something Awful forums

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

dear richard: please delete the account logikv9. how do I delete my account. help

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

oh my favorite part of rw conspiracy theories: utter face blindness

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I am a news ninja.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
(flipping through pages) what?!? there's nothing about shuriken here (flipping intensifies) or tonto or even any deadly jutsu!?!?? (turns to back cover) oh no i got the wrong magazine again!!!!!!!

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

GameCube posted:

oh wait no now he is Brady Williamsson https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/29/the-cleaner-part-ii-cleaner-identified-the-plot-thickens/

how many identities does this democrat operative have???

Trump was playing some serious 11th dimensional chess here according to commenter Walt.

quote:

Walt says:
September 29, 2016 at 6:24 pm
You know what caused this man to be caught on camera was Mr. Trump refusing to immediately shake Lester Holts hand. That is what they needed for their illusion was Trump to go and shake hands knowing the camera would have followed him but his hesitation kept the camera on Hillary’s podium….

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

if he's the cleaner where is his mop and bucket?

#askquestions

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I have evidence that the man only known as The Cleaner has been rigging elections since Billary Rodham Clinton took office in 1991.

edit: and he hasn't aged a day!!!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

My French coworker emailed me an article talking about accusations of hillary cheating, including some picture with supposedly a wire or communication device...

I haven't read it all yet cause my french is still weak, but it's weird seeing foreign media reporting on this.

https://news.sfr.fr/actualites/monde/debat-presidentiel-americain-hillary-clinton-accusee-par-de-nouvelles-theories-du-complot.html

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
hi prorat,

this is the candidate you're supporting:
https://twitter.com/timothypmurphy/status/781883460197552131

you should rethink some fundamental aspects of your worldview.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

any debate rigging accusations are totally pointless unless lester holt slipped coke in trump's coffee

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

EngineerSean posted:

I have evidence that the man only known as The Cleaner has been rigging elections since Billary Rodham Clinton took office in 1991.

edit: and he hasn't aged a day!!!

don't doxx logikv9

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Your candidate is a horrible, racist, sexist, hateful orange clown man who is incapable of shrugging off the slightest insult, and his debate performance Monday night was so abysmal that you and others like you are resorting to addle-minded conspiracy theories to whitewash it.

Almost 100 million people saw your candidate make a fool out of himself in front of someone who is immensely more qualified and was immensely better prepared. And he has gone to such lengths to convince himself that he won that he will gently caress up again just like this next Sunday.

That's my explanation. Hope this helps.

Fritz Coldcockin has issued a correction as of 18:36 on Sep 30, 2016

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
It isn't widely reported but the doctors who performed Vince Foster's autopsy mentioned it was the cleanest body they'd ever seen.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'd like to know someone who only goes by "the cleaner"

i like to think it's a very exciting life, to know someone who only goes by "the cleaner"

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

haha

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/781928217489895425

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

"everytime he spoke into it, what came out was some dumb insane bullshit"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

quote:

Washington (CNN)The Commission on Presidential Debates revealed in a one-sentence statement Friday that Donald Trump's audio was impacted earlier in the week.

"Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump's audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall," the commission said in a statement. No other details were immediately made available.
The statement provided no evidence that the audio issue affected the television audience of more than 80 million people.

is there even a comission on presidential debates

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the issue is that they actually connected his mic instead of hooking it into a ghost-debater backstage

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Helsing posted:

It isn't widely reported but the doctors who performed Vince Foster's autopsy mentioned it was the cleanest body they'd ever seen.

They'd never seen mine.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Yinlock posted:

is there even a comission on presidential debates

there is, yes. it's nonpartisan too.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the debate... it was rigged
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/781945921412235267

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

THE REALITY WARP ENGINE IS BACK ON

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

ps that wasnt actually hillary on stage it was a 4-dimensional holographic projection from the dimension of the lizardpeople

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
U mean the earth core dimension?????

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Lord Hydronium posted:

:siren: FOUND: :siren: Hillary's secret debate notes for Lester Holt

Neither of these reveal dick butt wtf?!?!

Did you know that on certain networks Hillary was given more favorable lighting than Trump and

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Al! posted:

That came out meaner than i meant it to be

But come on, you can admit that some poker celebs are complete goobers

Professional poker players are the funniest poo poo. If russian rpulette were legal we'd have professionals at that too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
op can you list all your brain diseases for me tia

• Locked thread