Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

Its not a real poop unless you’ve filled the bowl past the water, otherwise its just a messy fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i just put in a new bidet in the spare bathroom :c00l:

now i gotta call an electrician so we can get an outlet for a fancy heated one in the main bath

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

This is a lot more than I need, so I just now put in the request (sent email saying it would be good for everyone that uses the gym) for a much cheaper bar. I'll let you (the thread) know what happens.

doverhog fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Mar 16, 2024

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

TenementFunster posted:

why does blender bottle keep changing the loving thread pitch? i have one brand of shaker bottle and they are all identical except half of the lids won’t work with the other half, and in too deep to just throw them all away and start over
I have always assumed that they just manufacture with really wide tolerances and there is some sad chinese factory where some one is sadly trying to find a container and a lid that happen to fit together.

This is because I bought two of the same one once about ten years ago and neither cap fit on the other container.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

doverhog posted:

This is a lot more than I need, so I just now put in the request (sent email saying it would be good for everyone that uses the gym) for a much cheaper bar. I'll let you (the thread) know what happens.

I received a positive message back saying it would be seriously considered and thank you for the message, and that it should fit into the budget, so fingers crossed.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

gvibes posted:

I have always assumed that they just manufacture with really wide tolerances and there is some sad chinese factory where some one is sadly trying to find a container and a lid that happen to fit together.

This is because I bought two of the same one once about ten years ago and neither cap fit on the other container.
all the pitches are so wide that they have to be doing this on purpose or don’t care to keep it consistent.

i’m either gonna throw away all lids or just buy a batch of ten at once because i am so sick of this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

doverhog posted:

I received a positive message back saying it would be seriously considered and thank you for the message, and that it should fit into the budget, so fingers crossed.

Awesome! It’s a great tool.