Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

no idea what xenforo is but im excited about new things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i think i;ll just say "NO" to the op and hope for the best

if someone makes me an av, ill buy them plat or summat

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the subscript will be "make your buddy smile" just fyi, vegetale

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I feel like there should be prizes if we are going to have a good old fashioned fundraiser.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
do what now op?

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I feel like there should be prizes if we are going to have a good old fashioned fundraiser.

Yeah like a raffle or a bachelor mod auction or something

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i joined the steam group

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If I win the lotto I promise one of the first things I'll do is literally donate tens of dollars to this website.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Kuato posted:

If I win the lotto I promise one of the first things I'll do is literally donate tens of dollars to this website.

all the avs in the world can't take the place of friends

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

MiracleWhale posted:

all the avs in the world can't take the place of friends

Don't the turkeys get you down. You gotta fly like an eagle, not be like a turkey.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

KiteAuraan posted:

Don't the turkeys get you down. You gotta fly like an eagle, not be like a turkey.

:hfive:

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

KiteAuraan posted:

Turkeys can fly like eagles, you don't know poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWyMbMTAvgY

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
I would buy SA swag at unreasonable prices, but that's that.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I sent $10 right before that showed up cause GBS was missing and every other link sent me somewhere kinda boring so I ended up on that and went you know I still love this place I should do my little not enough part.

Thankfully GBS is back my bribe worked!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got -$550 in my account lowtax can have it all. Just kidding.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i just spent 5 whole american dollars on an avatar and now hes asking for more to "migrate" the "forums" to "xenforo" someone get this man an intervention

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Dude had 15 years of free time and income to Do A Thing, there's no reason to assume he'll Do A Thing now. I will spend my money on a nice pair of socks instead.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Disgusting Coward posted:

Dude had 15 years of free time and income to Do A Thing, there's no reason to assume he'll Do A Thing now. I will spend my money on a nice pair of socks instead.
Haha, yeah, this makes any sense at all, dumbass.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i feel like maybe begging for money from your customers almost immediately after kicking them in the nuts unexpectedly is maybe not the smoothest of moves but what do i know

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rezatahs posted:

i feel like maybe begging for money from your customers almost immediately after kicking them in the nuts unexpectedly is maybe not the smoothest of moves but what do i know
Lmfao you suck. You whined in QCS for literally days.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Can't believe we're not living up to the standards of giant dumbass Resty Has or whatever. drat us. What has our hubris wrought.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BTW, Lowtax is way less nice than me and really hates it when people whine about how much they hate the forums they use every day, so I'm going to close this before a bunch of people get banned. Give money or don't, the forums will be here either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
chill out man these dumbasses gave tons of money to racist hotdog man how hard can it be to squeeze a couple bucks out of them for something they will actually use

• Locked thread