Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ChrisHansen posted:

What about my caramel macciato?

What about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Chinatown posted:

thanksgiving food is garbage tier food

except ham & fancy cheese

eat wild turkey biotch, not butter ball!

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Pumpkin spice lube?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Well, what's the answer? Should we?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Well, what's the answer? Should we?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I was in a Dollar General tonight: Some sort of Pumpkin Spice surface cleaning spray was for sale. Another store had pumpkin spice flavored sugar.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
pumpkin spice cucky pizzone

You are a nerd
Apr 9, 2003

See?
Isn't it supposed to be pumpkin *pie* spice? Or are there lazy assholes out there actually eating chunks of pumpkin with allspice and clove and poo poo on them?

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

There's pumpkin spiced beef jerky which I always wanted to try. Sounds like it should be good.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
They make pumpkin spice cream cheese. It's the same stuff as cream cheese frosting.

Also the seasonal American spirits have been my standby for years

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Things I want:
Pumpkin Pie Spice Toothpastes, deodorants, shampoos, laundry detergent and some variety of Icee/Slushie.

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
Trip Report: Pumpkin Spice Thomas' English Muffins are:

good

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Slappy Pappy posted:

Trip Report: Pumpkin Spice Thomas' English Muffins are:

good

Yeah, I'm not falling for that again.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I had a pumpkin spice shake a while back and it gave me horrible diarrhea.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Oh my god, I thought about how dangerous Pumpkin Pie Spice Shaving Cream would be. I know I'd just probably try to eat it.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

They make pumpkin spice cream cheese. It's the same stuff as cream cheese frosting.

ugh, I want this

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
There are some foods you can just tell by their name that they are disgusting, "pumpkin" being one of them. Its okay with a pound of sugar added to it to make pies or some poo poo

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

this time of the year i like to dip into the pumpkin scones and I call then "scons" with a fake british accent so my friends hate me

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
My local vet's office is advertising "Pumpkin Spice Flea Treatment". I think if you taste the Comfortis or Capstar you're probably not putting it on right.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Zorodius posted:

ugh, I want this

more than half a bagel is way too sweet and kinda gross and offputting

social vegan posted:

this time of the year i like to dip into the pumpkin scones and I call then "scons" with a fake british accent so my friends hate me

i like to eat a sconce every once in a while, p good with some express-o

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
I saw pumpkin spice Cheerios at the market last week. It's officially gone too far.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Zorodius posted:

ugh, I want this

My wife makes this dip that is pumpkin puree (they sell it canned) mixed with cream cheese and it's like heaven

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
You know, I don't think I've had anything pumpkin-spiced, ever.

Oh well.

naem
May 29, 2011

social vegan posted:

plant and water these and as soon as next fall you'll be harvesting sweat pants that say juicy on the butt

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
loving barf

http://www.jambajuice.com/menu-and-nutrition/menu/smoothies/creamy-treats/pumpkin-smash

• Locked thread