Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i keep confusing this guy with the guy that stabbed himself and then drowned in the mississippi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

lol at the dude who brought the big rear end bag of crisps with him. You just know hes rustling those loving things and pissing off the people around him who are trying to listen to the music.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I gotta say it's impressive bon jovi is still making new music after all these years

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Ya man iron maiden rules

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

That guy is loving terrible and his fans are universally insufferable.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

indie rock used to be better and not so generic and airy fairy blahblah

also that is my city, the city with the kids in the laneway with the casette player. we have so many hipsters yet they can't even hipster properly

Caesar Saladin fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Oct 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Caesar Saladin posted:

indie rock used to be better and not so generic and airy fairy blahblah

That's what Bon Iver's first EP and two albums felt like. 22, A Million is good but not really on the same level as his earlier works imo.

• Locked thread