Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
What are the good Halloween movies on netflix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Halloween

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Halloween 2.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Halloween 4

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
Netflix has movies?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wait what happened to Halloween 3?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Have some spooky music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtScPAUG8xk

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Wait what happened to Halloween 3?

we're still searching for it

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Soup du Journey posted:

we're still searching for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7-uC0LDllM

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Antiviral used to be on streaming and that was a pretty freaky movie, I don't know if it's still available.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Rob Zombie's Halloween is alright in my opinion (IMO).

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
There aren't any good movies on Netflix, Halloween or otherwise.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

JediTalentAgent posted:

There aren't any good movies on Netflix, Halloween or otherwise.

Big Trouble in Little China wants to have a word with you, and by that I mean Kurt Russell is going to beat you up and take your lunch money.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
best you're gonna do is babadook op

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

better than all the halloweens except for 1. Halloween 3 is awesome.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

food court bailiff posted:

Big Trouble in Little China wants to have a word with you, and by that I mean Kurt Russell is going to beat you up and take your lunch money.

Good, then I get to meet Kurt Russell AND buy him lunch. Other than getting beat up, I'm doing better than most people.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Kuato posted:

Rob Zombie's Halloween is alright in my opinion (IMO).

The first one was good, but the second was was overly mean to that one black haired girl that survived.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Starry Eyes is a cool horror movie you can watch on Netflix

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

the babadook

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Totally would have nailed the gargoyle/vampire lady from the first VHS movie that was recommended last year's October. I really liked it, but everything after isn't the same.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

What has the OP done to you to deserve this?

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?
Driving Miss Daisy.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Screw movies. Just binge watch stranger things

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

No! The only thing intense about that movie it that it makes you seriously consider the idea that sometimes it may actually be okay to beat a child.

These Final Hours. It's not "scary", but it'll definitely take you to a very dark place. Also Housebound, which isn't scary much either, but it's got a real People Under the Stairs thing going on.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I think I would like this, but from what I hear it's a very misunderstood movie. Most people thought it was a creature feature, but it's not. The horror has more to do with the lovely emotional situation the characters are in, and the monster sounds like it's some kind of an allegory for losing your love for others thanks to being in a lovely situation or something.

We want stuff that goes "Blehh!!", not stuff that makes us have to think!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

themermaids are back

and this time they're real

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Wicker Man posted:

I think I would like this, but from what I hear it's a very misunderstood movie.

Not really misunderstood. It's really on the nose and heavy handed with the "Deep metaphors" and so it comes off as a movie that thinks it's way more clever than it actually is.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Frankenstyle posted:

Not really misunderstood. It's really on the nose and heavy handed with the "Deep metaphors" and so it comes off as a movie that thinks it's way more clever than it actually is.

Yeah, that movie is not subtle at all. People don't dislike it because they don't get it, they don''t like it because it's a bad movie. It most certainly is one of those movies like cabin in the woods where the creators try way too hard to make it creative and "subversive", but can't resist beating you over the head repeatedly with "hey guys look, we're doing this clever thing when other movies do something else". I will give it credit by noting that the only reason I find it so offensively bad is the absurd amount of hype it got on the internet when it was first coming out. Like tons of people saying it's one of the best horror movies ever made, and they weren't even joking.

Anyway watch leprechaun or something OP. Last I checked most/all of the first several were on netflix, but I'm in Germany so you might not get them.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Wicker Man posted:

I think I would like this, but from what I hear it's a very misunderstood movie. Most people thought it was a creature feature, but it's not. The horror has more to do with the lovely emotional situation the characters are in, and the monster sounds like it's some kind of an allegory for losing your love for others thanks to being in a lovely situation or something.

We want stuff that goes "Blehh!!", not stuff that makes us have to think!

It's precisely a character piece about their emotions and if I remember correctly I think it had to do with the real or emotional loss of the father

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
bad santa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Just watch The VVitch on Amazon Prime OP

• Locked thread