Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

whatup yobs,

my buddies and i when we were in college decided one october that we were going to have TERRIBLE SITCOM PHONE WALLPAPER MONTH

this entailed:

1. picking a terrible sitcom ("terrible" always open to interpretation and a sacred choice, never to be disparaged. there was a lot of disparaging.)
2. making it yo background on your phone

every TUESDAY we would rotate to a new sitcom, changing FOUR TIMES in the month

i thought this year maybe the yobs could participate and we could all have a mighty good chuckle

for this weeks delight and our FIRST TUESDAY of the month, i have chosen Charles in Charge:

i hope everyone will enjoy and participate, and that you'll get creative with your backgrounds!! post your first by tuesday!! go yobs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu

disclaimer: don't be an idiot and post personal information in your screenshots if you decide to do this thanks

shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls

shwa fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Oct 4, 2016

Quidthulhu

Nice! Bazingaway friendo

Quidthulhu

it is tuesday my dudes~

• Locked thread