Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
let's assess

assess please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Arch Nemesis posted:

Let's assess. Assess please

absolutely anything posted:

let's assess

assess please

:think: :thinking: :hmmmm:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Hizke posted:

gently caress! no!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Assessment of Sebmal by the Pervert Hizke

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

what's it's name? gently caress YOU, that's it's name. if you don't use the assess materia.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hizke posted:

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

What is this, Assessin's Creed?

...but is it art?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bongo Bill posted:

What is this, Assessin's Creed?

mods?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

can I come back and do fort condor hard mode later? I'm not in the mood but I'll try to just brute force it if I lock myself out of it by progressing.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’m still not finished but as of chapter 12 there are parts of the main story that you’re locked out of fast traveling or returning to previous areas but only parts, otherwise you’re free to return basically any time. I haven’t found anything yet that I’ve been permanently locked out of returning to.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

can I come back and do fort condor hard mode later? I'm not in the mood but I'll try to just brute force it if I lock myself out of it by progressing.

yeah you're never locked out of anything permanently and you'll have free roam before the (obvious and explicit) point of no return. there are times when you're locked into story for a chapter but there's never anything you're permanently locked out of without specifically being warned first

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Punished Chuck posted:

I’m still not finished but as of chapter 12 there are parts of the main story that you’re locked out of fast traveling or returning to previous areas but only parts, otherwise you’re free to return basically any time. I haven’t found anything yet that I’ve been permanently locked out of returning to.

Harrow posted:

yeah you're never locked out of anything permanently and you'll have free roam before the (obvious and explicit) point of no return. there are times when you're locked into story for a chapter but there's never anything you're permanently locked out of without specifically being warned first

cool, thanks. i still need to beat the mindflayer but then i'm done with junon intel and i don't want to hang around just for condor hard mode. it's insane how easily you lose hours to this game, even just trying to fill out little corners of the map usually yields a cache or a chocobo stop. godly.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The worst rear end youve ever seen

https://x.com/Genki_JPN/status/1782730501377438174

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Meh. I’d still give it a proper dicking down.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lol. hizke loving 100 tonberries nd then getting his seam split by Everyone's Grudge

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lol. hizke loving 100 tonberries nd then getting his seam split by Everyone's Grudge

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Fungah! posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Fungah! posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Fungah! posted:

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

Fungah! posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Lmfao

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao i died three times because I thought you were supposed to avoid the rocks and not hide behind them for the mindflayer OHKO attack. needed to play some queen's blood just to get my confidence back. I'm going to stop before I get to whatever they do for the CPR mini game this time.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Fungah! posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the final queens blood battle is cheater bullshit. But I prevailed

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

the final queens blood battle is cheater bullshit. But I prevailed

I just did it last night, I nearly gave it up but loading your own deck up with cards that get stronger as other cards get enfeebled lets you turn her strategy against her, and I managed to get things lined up that I had a card with a ton of power in that middle lane that you’re never going to win because of her shadow queen card and then slapped the Gi Nattak card on it that destroys the card it’s placed on but adds its strength to both the top and bottom rows and that was able to outscore her card.

Queen’s Blood is so much fun, I’ve never really gotten into card games within video games before aside from like gambling in Yakuza or RDR or whatever but I had a real good time finishing the storyline.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
queens blood reminds me of the very good card game in the shovel knight king knight campaign

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Punished Chuck posted:

I just did it last night, I nearly gave it up but loading your own deck up with cards that get stronger as other cards get enfeebled lets you turn her strategy against her, and I managed to get things lined up that I had a card with a ton of power in that middle lane that you’re never going to win because of her shadow queen card and then slapped the Gi Nattak card on it that destroys the card it’s placed on but adds its strength to both the top and bottom rows and that was able to outscore her card.

Queen’s Blood is so much fun, I’ve never really gotten into card games within video games before aside from like gambling in Yakuza or RDR or whatever but I had a real good time finishing the storyline.

I did a blend of that + using bombs to just wipe out huge chunks of their board occasionally. I actually won by overwhelming g the middle row and leaving the top and bottom to the queen. Pretty kewl

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

queens blood reminds me of the very good card game in the shovel knight king knight campaign

Oh yeah that card game kicked rear end. QB does too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

So far I rate Queen's Blood as better than Triple Triad but worse than Gwent, but obviously I'm pretty early in the game.