Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Who won?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

probably some boring rear end white dude

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

I need a trivia name related to these guys ASAP help a brother out

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

several friends posted:

I need a trivia name related to these guys ASAP help a brother out

If it's science trivia, then "Pentane".

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SickZip posted:

Trump's beloved poem about the scorpion and the frog except he's the scorpion and the frog is the republican party taking him across the river to be president.

as they both sink, the frog asks the scorpion why he said everyone in the military is a moron and then called a baby a human being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuHK8iROgJ0

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Tim Kaine sucked, but did not swallow

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
So wait, the next debate is in public? I can't wait to see Trump yelling at grandmas and mexicans. I'm English, so this whole thing is fascinating.

firebeats
May 8, 2016

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I didn't watch it because I figured one of them could burst into flames and it wouldn't change who I'm voting for

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

It's funny because if Hillary wasn't Hillary Clinton, the Republicans would probably love to have her on their ticket rather than Trump. She's fairly middle of the road overall but likes murdering brown people in the desert when it's convenient and has a vp candidate that debates like a he's in a special ed high school debate class.

Then there's the orange-haired man-baby who has billions but evidently didn't budget any of that for advisors to help him prepare to debate Hillary but has a well-spoken vp candidate who at least stays true to many of his party's values.

I personally don't like Hillary or Pence (due to his stance on public education) and Trump and Kaine are incompetent man-babies. I could vote 3rd party but might as well stay home as if they have a chance. I'll probably sit this one out or vote Trump as the comedy option.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Oct 5, 2016

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Well guys after this debate I'm getting ready for a Trump presidency. Stay safe, everyone.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I didn't watch it because I figured one of them could burst into flames and it wouldn't change who I'm voting for

i'd vote for "person who burst into flames" any day. i think they have a lot of populist appeal!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

we are the Funyuns posted:

It's funny because if Hillary wasn't Hillary Clinton, the Republicans would probably love to have her on their ticket rather than Trump.

no poo poo. Look at how many conservative endorsements she's garnered

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Lloyd Bentsen slam-dunked repeatedly on Dan Quayle WAY worse than anything in this debate. Didn't matter in the end.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Ottermotive Insanity posted:

and let's assume they like each other
loving lol

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mirage posted:

Lloyd Bentsen slam-dunked repeatedly on Dan Quayle WAY worse than anything in this debate. Didn't matter in the end.

He and Dukakis should have traded places on the ticket. Then they might have had a chance.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

We get to see Donald's tax returns soon, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

scrubs season six posted:

We get to see Donald's tax returns soon, right?

Just as soon as they're done with the audit... so never.

• Locked thread