Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I thought when I took a job at the Tiny Computer Repair Center that I would be helping repair tiny computers. But it is the Repair Center itself which is tiny. Ai ai ai! And there are not tiny computers to repair: they are so fragile that they can only be annihilated, not broken. If I could fit inside the door, there would be nothing to do all day. Instead, I stomp around, weeping for the computers.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
in the vast infinity that is space, are not all computers tiny when you think about it?

alnilam

Ahundredbux posted:

in the vast infinity that is space, are not all computers tiny when you think about it?

what about that one really really big one though

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Yeah I got one last week but I didn't know how to plug it in so I just kind of tossed it into the wall outlet and I'm afraid to try and fish it out to see if it turned on or not

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

what about that one really really big one though

"one"

ty nesamdoom!

They Might Be

I defragged my tiny computer and it rearranged the atoms into a beautiful crystal.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

They Might Be posted:

I defragged my tiny computer and it rearranged the atoms into a beautiful crystal.

One of the easiest ways to make diamonds.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

They Might Be

Peanut and the Gang posted:

One of the easiest ways to make diamonds.

raspberry p-I'm gonna be rich

Goons Are Gifts

A scientist came to my home recently and took my computer with him because he wanted to use him for a subcritical nuclear reaction to use the resulting energy to feed the computer with electricity.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
my computer is so tiny it's not even filled with 1s and 0s, just a single 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

They Might Be posted:

• Locked thread