Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Im Ready for DEATH

big black turnout is a very portentous username right now, as is mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i have family members on the coast in georgia and south carolina

they evacutated to greenville and are baking a pie right now

except for the 1 moron who stayed behind to try to save their new dock and protect the house from looters armed with a handgun and an attack rabbit

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

big black turnout posted:

*haitian in a shanty town destroyed by hurricane*: well now that that byob thread title is changed everything is much better now

We did it, we fixed haiti with positive thinking.

----------------

social vegan

drilldo squirt posted:

We did it, we fixed haiti with positive thinking.

now it's called don't Haiti

drilldo squirt

FluffieDuckula posted:

i have family members on the coast in georgia and south carolina

they evacutated to greenville and are baking a pie right now

except for the 1 moron who stayed behind to try to save their new dock and protect the house from looters armed with a handgun and an attack rabbit

:rip: attack rabbit.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Also good luck.

----------------

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

social vegan posted:

now it's called don't Haiti

:pusheen:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

stay safe hurricane ghost

:jerry:

nvm no cake

Update: poo poo went down earlier this morning. still alive, though. power went out for about 6 hours this morning but they've already fixed it

big black turnout posted:

*haitian in a shanty town destroyed by hurricane*: well now that that byob thread title is changed everything is much better now

lol

Im Ready for DEATH

Florida man survives cat 4 hurricane, killed in bath salt fueled bar fight next day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm in north central Florida, and it hasn't been that bad. Rain, of course, and some wind, but nothing too bad.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread