Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
In the town I moved from (this property was within 500yds of my house) Ormskirk man evicted after using his bath as a toilet

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/4vNIjaY.jpg :nws:

quote:

An Ormskirk man has been evicted from his home after neglecting it so badly police reported him to the council.

West Lancashire Borough Council have taken action against David Fyles, 49, of Lea Crescent, after a Council officer said the living conditions were the worst he had seen in social housing in his 30 years on the job.

How the gently caress can someone turn their house into such a shithole? I mean there's dirty plates and rotting food .... and then there's making GBS threads in the bathtub. It wouldn't even wash down through the plughole! loving :barf:

What I want to know is if any of you folks have seen worse than this? Can a house/apartment get worse than this? What's a crackhouse like? I need like a 1 - 10 on the cesspit scale

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Oct 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

That ranks up there with the classic poo poo lasagna, op.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
I once fell asleep in an apartment with a rotting couch, that was by far the worst RL squalor I've witnessed with my own eyes.

Well, there was the case of the dude who lived in a cave, but I never got to see it. I also have reason to suspect he kept it neater than the family living on the couch from hell.
He was pretty cool, he passed me my first joint at 16 (which, come to think of it, is not so unexpected from a guy living in cave).

But I've lived a pretty sheltered life as far as filthy houses are concerned. Any goons with actual hoarders for relatives?

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I can (kinda) understand hoarding, but why would anyone fill the toilet with garbage? Even if I were a hoarder, I would still use the toilet for it's intended purpose.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004

ProfessorMurder posted:

I can (kinda) understand hoarding, but why would anyone fill the toilet with garbage? Even if I were a hoarder, I would still use the toilet for it's intended purpose.

Hoarding your poo poo is part of the problem.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

ProfessorMurder posted:

Even if I were a hoarder, I would still use the toilet for it's intended purpose.

Also maybe put a few cabinets and racks in there to store empty toilet paper rolls and plastic bags i'm totally going to need at some undetermined future date.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Looks like a typical TCC mod's home to me.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Looks like a typical TCC mod's home to me.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
TCC mod is surprisingly unchill and mean. IDK what kind of drug he must be on that makes you mean like that I guess PCP? deff not a chill subforum

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Nooner posted:

TCC mod is surprisingly unchill and mean. IDK what kind of drug he must be on that makes you mean like that I guess PCP? deff not a chill subforum

i like your new av

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SirEvelynTremble posted:

i like your new av

TY, I think its very spooky for the holiday season

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Nooner posted:

nah pcp dont make u mean hes prob just an rear end in a top hat.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tolkien minority posted:

nah pcp dont make u mean hes prob just an rear end in a top hat.

oh idk, I just guessed that cause you alawys hear really hosed up stories about like people eatting their kids eyes and hookers lungs and they are on PCP. I guess bath salts works too

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm v hygienic. Sorry op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
He can't have bathed at all .... either that or he bathed in his own excrement.
I'm sure prospective new tenants will be lining up round the block to stay there

• Locked thread