Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
When the babies reach adulthood, are ready, responsible and serious about producing progeny, they get the surgery reversed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
babys cant have sex you idiot

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
It looks like someone has never been a baby.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dude, we had this in middle school

remember when that lady/kindly old man was touching your balls? when you coughed they reversed the sterilization or kept it in place depending on your mile time in gym class

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
we should make a baby to fix laws

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i ran a 12:30 mile as my best so i've been busting inside slags guilt free ever since

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

we should make a baby to fix laws

this guy gets it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Mother & father quarrel too often.

• Locked thread