Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Any way a beginner can increase their drool count? I'm maybe sitting at like a level 2 or 3 drool but I eventually wanna get up to level 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

the sad truth is that 99% of the people at level 7 use performance enhancing drugs. sorry bg

social vegan

*rolls eyes to the buds at work round the ol drinking watering hole* my wife's making me use the sponge again

City of Glompton

an old trick I learned is to keep a pebble in your mouth overnight, it really increases output naturally. make sure you drink a glass of water before bed so you don't wake up dehydrated!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

posting smiling
it's really important to roll your whole face in the drool so that as the sun rises and shines in through your window it hardens into a protective face mask, keeping your skin young and safe from the elements

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Gatekeeper posted:

lotta wormsign when im sleeping so i wear a stillsuit, nbd

posting smiling
really disappointed with how the prize turned out. it turned out too good and i want to keep it :hehe:

posting smiling
skeleton hat

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

:eyepop:

posting smiling
that's the wrong thread...

social vegan

it's still :eyepop: tho

Macnult

i like the drool-soaked brim

i am he

so good

i am he

i've been looking for something to embroider on my hat

posting smiling

thank you i am he :)

i am he posted:

i've been looking for something to embroider on my hat

what kind of things do you like? i've been learning different stitches from here http://www.needlenthread.com/videos

gnarlyhotep

by Lowtax
I only do it when I'm really tired, like when I need a nap in the afternoon (old guy). It rarely happens during regular night sleep.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
There were no natural lakes in Texas, until I woke up this morning

i am he

posting smiling posted:

thank you i am he :)

what kind of things do you like? i've been learning different stitches from here http://www.needlenthread.com/videos

this looks great. my friend has a little heart on their beanie and i was like who did that and she said oh my friend and i was like i want that and then we were sewing turtlenecks together so i used her seam ripper to rip the carhartt label off of my beanie and then i thought i should embroider something on it like maybe a skull and crossbones but that was mostly a joke. maybe i'll do a right triangle or plant.

i am he

aw man the fern stitch video is gone...

posting smiling

i am he posted:

this looks great. my friend has a little heart on their beanie and i was like who did that and she said oh my friend and i was like i want that and then we were sewing turtlenecks together so i used her seam ripper to rip the carhartt label off of my beanie and then i thought i should embroider something on it like maybe a skull and crossbones but that was mostly a joke. maybe i'll do a right triangle or plant.

lots of the example pieces on embroidery tutorials tend to be flowers and plants and i think they looks really cool because of the way you can get different textures out of the thread in addition to color. it's a fun thing to experiment with, though, because you don't really need to learn fancy stitches or anything to just start putting thread in and seeing how it looks.

posting smiling

i am he posted:

aw man the fern stitch video is gone...

it looks like the whole site has gotten a redesign since i looked at it a week or so ago. there's probably some other good resources for embroidery. i found that site in the diy/hobbies thread, which has some really cool examples and some other links as well.

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

i am he posted:

Compromise. Draw a plant that has skulls as fruit.

alnilam

Hugh Malone posted:

There were no natural lakes in Texas, until I woke up this morning

buglord

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

I used to drool a solid 1/3 times I fell asleep. Occasionally, at least weekly, I wake up with half my cheek in drool.

A few days ago the night guard I got from the dentist came in (bruxism). Ive been drooling every night in large amounts. I need more pillow cases :sigh:

MrWillsauce

sometimes I drool when I'm awake and just going about my day and then I look around to see if anyone noticed. Nobody has ever noticed but I live in perpetual fear of the day somebody does.

social vegan

MrWillsauce posted:

sometimes I drool when I'm awake and just going about my day and then I look around to see if anyone noticed. Nobody has ever noticed but I live in perpetual fear of the day somebody does.

drolling in your wake is my favourite fall out boy song

bradzilla

op just wanted to say i like your avatar and giggle when i see it :3:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
I always lock the door when I know I'm going to drool in my sleep, just to make sure no one steals my vital essence ( my drool)

alnilam

Ahundredbux posted:

I always lock the door when I know I'm going to drool in my sleep, just to make sure no one steals my vital essence ( my drool)

villain holding a small vial, quietly cursing under his breath outside your bedroom after finding the door locked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I'm not ashamed of my nocturnal emissions and you shouldn't be either.

• Locked thread