Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
what's the best candy im high and want to regret spending a few hundo on candy in the mimorning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
this thread is highly pertinent to my interests thank you in advance

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
eat warheads, they are even better when youre all hosed up cause youll eat way too many of them and then wake up the next morning sober and your mouth is all hosed up as hell from them like burning the poo poo outta it lol

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
mike n ikes are the best high candy. dont get the bullshit tropical ones, original or go the gently caress home

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

the great deceiver posted:

mike n ikes are the best high candy. dont get the bullshit tropical ones, original or go the gently caress home

mike n ikes?

jfc, this post is the poo poo they should show in DARE assemblies, scare those kids straight

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
its saturday dont lie to me

gheist
Oct 15, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

it's either black licorice or whatever candy idiots like, depending on who you ask

• Locked thread