Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

YES, im a salted PCgamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!
everybody says this is the best rockstar game and i cant try it because not on pc... hope ttheyll consider a port

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the best rockstar game is the warriors, followed by bully

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Warriors was a real gem, probably the golden standard of licensed games.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Someone forgot about arkham knight

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The Warriors was a real gem, probably the golden standard of licensed games.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

you better be able to hop onto a stagecoach and fire your rifle to start the horses running in this game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

if im going to have to buy it five times i mean

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/XJ0P4n-AxYY

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ill buy this game two-three times off of those 25 seconds

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

ffff

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'll only have to wait a year

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i cant believe the bastards at rockstar have made me buy a console AND a graphics card (for the sure to be announced PC version once that poo poo sells a billion console copies) AGAIN. Honestly at this point rockstar should just give me a life supply of shark cards

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

on the real though, i was hoping that rockstar would do a VR manhunt, because it would be loving incredible

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

VR Manhunt inspired by Mk ULTRA timothy mcveigh poo poo, shooting up movie theaters and schools and poo poo out in the midwest, all with the R* classic dark perverted twist on the whole thing

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The Nintendo Switch will get this before the PC does.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Nintendo Switch will get this before the PC does.

gently caress you. Lumpy The Crook

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HORMELCHILI posted:

gently caress you. Lumpy The Crook

what are you upset about, have you not already paid off your switch preorder in full?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im just always mad and drunk

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

no harsh feeling

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

i cant believe the bastards at rockstar have made me buy a console AND a graphics card (for the sure to be announced PC version once that poo poo sells a billion console copies) AGAIN. Honestly at this point rockstar should just give me a life supply of shark cards

No need to worry, pardner. Mount up and ride with the latest gear and revolvers [clip of red dead online character with golden weapons ] thanks to Cattle Cards, a quick and easy way to get all the greenbacks you need. Who says cheaters never prosper? [clip of john masteron playing poker]

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i can perfectly visualize the R* teaser trailer with that voice over lol

e: changed rockstar to R*

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

its so easy to do because their whole trailer tease silence poo poo has loving sucked this decade and its stale as gently caress already

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

its so easy to do because their whole trailer tease silence poo poo has loving sucked this decade and its stale as gently caress already

I really dont understand the video game industry's obsession with secrecy and surprise. Like they announce movies to the day 5 years in advance and dont care, people have known about a new Red Dead game being made for a long time know so why bother hiding it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i want to agree but the second its that lady again and shes like "In Red Dead Online..." blah blah blah and poo poo im going to become the sucker again

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I really dont understand the video game industry's obsession with secrecy and surprise. Like they announce movies to the day 5 years in advance and dont care, people have known about a new Red Dead game being made for a long time know so why bother hiding it.

say what you want about bethesda but announcing fallout 4 and then having it come out a few months later was win

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

i want to agree but the second its that lady again and shes like "In Red Dead Online..." blah blah blah and poo poo im going to become the sucker again

gently caress gta online and gently caress red dead 2 online

red dead redemption is the only rockstar game that ever had good online poo poo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

No need to worry, pardner. Mount up and ride with the latest gear and revolvers [clip of red dead online character with golden weapons ] thanks to Cattle Cards, a quick and easy way to get all the greenbacks you need. Who says cheaters never prosper? [clip of john masteron playing poker]

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

gently caress gta online and gently caress red dead 2 online

red dead redemption is the only rockstar game that ever had good online poo poo

ill never forget hoping into rdr online with my dudes and instantly some other player is whipping around the central town on a zebra at like 200 mph lol.

e: not just zebra, zebra DONKEY

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol my first experience for RDR online was getting mercilessly domed by an ultra speed zedonky because I got the game way later than everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

• Locked thread