Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

We may need to huddle together to conserve heat. Or maybe Jerry has been loving with the office thermostat again. Fat gently caress is always sweating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Just put on a sweater!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm p chilly OP it's like 50 outside and I think the AC here is still on

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its always cold as gently caress in my office I hate it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It was really weird in the summer time cause spend 8 hours sitting here freezing with fingers so cold I could hardly type, then the days over and you step outside and go from like north pole to 105 degrees as you step through the door

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I have the portable space heater blasting hot air directly at my loin

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Nooner posted:

It was really weird in the summer time cause spend 8 hours sitting here freezing with fingers so cold I could hardly type, then the days over and you step outside and go from like north pole to 105 degrees as you step through the door

Same here and you live somewhere nice. About 2 months here and it will struggle to hit 20 degrees

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm always cold I wish the doctor didnt shoot me up with heroin that time

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

We may need to huddle together to conserve heat. Or maybe Jerry has been loving with the office thermostat again. Fat gently caress is always sweating.

All signs point to a colder and snowier winter now that El Nino is over :( Why did you have to leave us sweet child ?! El Nino was the best and I don't know why everyone was complaining about it.

Global warming is a blessing for northern climates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
im the hairy butthole

• Locked thread