Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

BgRdMchne posted:

I'm Manute Bol in real life.

i'm glad you're dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

BgRdMchne posted:

I'm Manute Bol in real life.

You missed the oppurtunity to name your son Basket

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I met this dude

client
Aug 19, 2010

i had an english class with jadeveon clowney and he looked goofy as all hell trying to sit at a normal person sized desk.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

That's two dudes, nice try.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I met sumo wrestler Konishiki, he visited my middle school, he is truly massive, 275kg with the biggest hands i've ever seen

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Probably had an inch on me but was kinda pointy. Gave me peeping Tom pointers like look for a room w/only the TV on.:q:

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
Biggest guy I ever met would literally close my airways making it impossible to breathe.

Oh you mean in body type. Well that's a stupid topic.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

MageMage posted:

Biggest guy I ever met would literally close my airways making it impossible to breathe.

Oh you mean in body type. Well that's a stupid topic.

:barf:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

FogHelmut posted:

I shook hands with NHL player Donald Brashear, and he's only 6'2", but he's got these catcher's mitt sized hands, made me feel like Donald Trump.

I took a photo with him back in the 90s when I was still a teenager and was bigger than him, so now I'm the biggest guy.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Ur mom, OP

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Say Nothing posted:

I think at least four other guys in that photo weigh over 400lbs. Strongmen are monsters.

Brian Shaw is 6'8 for real (not billing 6'8) and absolutely massive. He's the biggest guy in the pic on the far the right. Weighs 420lbs but isn't that fat. He has one of the largest upper bodies I've ever seen, and his legs are real big too. It's real rare to be that tall and to have width+depth+large upper and lower. By far the biggest dude I've seen in person. He's taller than most NBA players (NBA often exaggerates height), and he's likely significantly "larger" than them in the width and depth dimensions because basketball tends to favor smaller frames and he's just a genetic freak.

Hafthor is real big too, but I've never seen him in person.

I kind of wonder how either would look near shaq. Shaq has about 5 inches on him, and Shaq is also just real god drat big in every possible way.

Arnold is only 6'0 tops. They lied about his height. Supposedly he's closer to 5'11.

quote:

japan, andre, airport
I wish there was a picture of this.

Here's a story about Andre and Japan. I'm glad there's not a picture of this.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Oct 23, 2016

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I was at an airport in russia once. there was a dude in uniform who was like 7 foot and jacked. Probably spetznaz. Probably dead in Ukraine

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

who the gently caress is this guy who makes shaq look like his little brother

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I forgot to add I'm 350lbs but it's all fat :smith:

Still stopped those roid boys dead in their tracks playing grid iron :britain:

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
this thread: https://streamable.com/kyc7

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Andre the Goddamn Giant. Most people when I meet them ask if I'm either a Wrestler or a football player, but standing next to Andre made me feel like a toddler who has that disease that makes you bones break really easily. It a good thing he was really nice, or I would have crapped myself if that guy had so much as frowned in my general direction.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Alan Smithee posted:

who the gently caress is this guy who makes shaq look like his little brother

Calvin Lane

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
briefly got caught in kevin smith's gravitational pull once

tallest dude i remember beholding was the twin peaks giant maybe but it's possible he onky seemed so tall from magic

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Bacon Terrorist posted:

I forgot to add I'm 350lbs but it's all fat :smith:

Still stopped those roid boys dead in their tracks playing grid iron :britain:

thats cause roid boys cant do poo poo cause anyone taking steroids at 17 to be a linebacker is most likely nowhere near their body's limits

dont even think the goal is to be better at the thing, its to look like you are good at the thing

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
oh I thought this was about dicks

The biggest guy (omg it was huge and amazing) lasted maybe 5 minutes. I was like wait, maybe that was just 1st time excitement so I invited him over again for a movie, his pick. He brought a Tim Allen movie (!!?) and wasn't very intelligent during conversation, so I was like whatever let's just gently caress already... and got another 5 minutes out of him. I could have excused the dumb bimbo brain if he had more stamina. I had a crush on him for the longest time, prior to all that. Oh well. He was over 6 ft too. Gorgeous specimen. :[

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

Strongmen competing in the Arnold Classic (Arnold included for scale).

I'm Joe Manganiello.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Deez nuts is loving massive

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I'm like 6'2" or 6'3" and fat so I'm already kind of a huge dude. It's not that great!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Light Gun Man posted:

I'm like 6'2" or 6'3" and fat so I'm already kind of a huge dude. It's not that great!

Sounds like it is at least a little great, just not that great. I wouldn't know though because I'm a manlet.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

just ray posted:

i once met glacius

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
http://i.imgur.com/QWEhu25.jpg

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Khorne posted:

Arnold is only 6'0 tops. They lied about his height. Supposedly he's closer to 5'11.

Wilt Chamberlain, Arnold, and Andre the Giant.

Now if I told you that the following photo was of an NBA player and a fan, you wouldn't be surprised.

The guy on the left is Enes Kanter, the NBA player, and he's seven feet tall

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

C. Everett Koop posted:

Now if I told you that the following photo was of an NBA player and a fan, you wouldn't be surprised.

The guy on the left is Enes Kanter, the NBA player, and he's seven feet tall

If it wasn't this thread, I'd assume it was a photoshop.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Kuato posted:

Sounds like it is at least a little great, just not that great. I wouldn't know though because I'm a manlet.

Well like if i go into a store with narrow isles i have to watchout that I'm not bumping into everything. Also getting in and out of cars requires a lot of neck bending and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread