Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
I know you know I'm looking at you but I don't know how you know I'm looking at you.

There's some quantum level poo poo happening here.

Post your hypotheses on the sixth sense in this thread.

Edit:

BirryJoru posted:

Thread is now post your favorite fourth wall breaking .gif.

BirryJoru fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Oct 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i clicked on this thread and instinctively stuck a finger on my webcam thing before the page loaded.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hey buddy, $20 for looksies

e: because of the 10 second post thing Iron Wayne beat me to :firstpost: and I am not happy

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Not on the computer, you nerds.

It's more like Spidey-sense in real life.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

op have you considered sewing your mouth shut and chopping your hands off so no one has to hear your stupid words or read your stupid posts?????

food for thought

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

op have you considered sewing your mouth shut and chopping your hands off so no one has to hear your stupid words or read your stupid posts?????

food for thought

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hey buddy, $20 for looksies

e: because of the 10 second post thing Iron Wayne beat me to :firstpost: and I am not happy

dunno who this Iron Wayne is, he sounds like a loving jerk though and you should kick his rear end.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

food for thought

I've contemplated suicide. Pretty sure that would accomplish what you're suggesting.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Here's lookin' at you, kid.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Man, I missed this gif

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Man, I missed this gif

It's a good gif, it's true.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Op, what if they don't think it be like they do, but it is?

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Personally, I'm a fan of the .gif with Lumpy captioned as saying, "Suck My Cock."

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Op, what if they don't think it be like they do, but it is?

That's what I'm trying to say!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey op how's my butt looking?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
My top gifs are "nodding jeremiah johnson", "italian spider-man dude looking shocked/scared" and "bald baby having an epic meltdown" (this is reserved for quoting comfy fleece sweater and changing what he wrote into that bald cry baby).

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
A penis slowly wiggles into frame :dong:

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Thread is now post your favorite fourth wall breaking .gif.

Someone post that girl looking at the camera from Nightmares Fear Factory.

You know the one.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

I hosed that up.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
You know how much fourth walls cost? Idiot.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Kuato posted:

My top gifs are "nodding jeremiah johnson", "italian spider-man dude looking shocked/scared" and "bald baby having an epic meltdown" (this is reserved for quoting comfy fleece sweater and changing what he wrote into that bald cry baby).

Could I see these please?

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

We'll make Mexico foot the bill, friendo.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
The only gifs I have are of dogs taking poopie :shrug:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I'll trade you two dog poopie gifs for a grab bag of gifs I won't even look honest injun

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Could I see these please?

Like, today!?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

BirryJoru posted:

Like, today!?

I hope it's not puttin you out, it's of the upmost importance I have these

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Whoa! You just need settle down there, buddy. Maybe I'll share them later. :smuggo:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Kuato posted:

Whoa! You just need settle down there, buddy. Maybe I'll share them later. :smuggo:

So this is what it feels like, to be owned.

Hoisted by my own petard

Boy is my face red.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

:eyepoop:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Wow nightmares much?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Nice thread OP :spidey:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Keep posting as usual.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
ok well heads up you're definitely gonna want to look away in about five minutes

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum
i clicked on this thread and immediately clicked the url to change to another site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

• Locked thread