Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I swear to god if they try to make him like dr who I'm going to murder everyone responsible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Dirk gently's holistic detective agency helps depressed deities through personal and family problems.

----------------

tao of lmao

max landis is the show runner on this. i hope it's good I like his youtubes

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Elijah Wood is not at all who I imagine as Dirk Gently. Dirk Gently is supposed to be big and sort of fat.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

misty mountaintop posted:

Elijah Wood is not at all who I imagine as Dirk Gently. Dirk Gently is supposed to be big and sort of fat.

i thought he was supposed to be the sidekick?

problematic hug

im a depressed deity

problematic hug

how does one dirk gently?? extremely depressed here...

super sweet best pal

Won't last very long with only two and a half books of source material.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
dirk gently, more like JERK gently (my weener) lol, okay I will leave now im sorry

Darkman Fanpage
holitisic

Darkman Fanpage
do not dirk gently into that good night

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
dirk roughly

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
its more like a sequel to the books or somethjng really

drilldo squirt

If the dirkster isn't a large portly man with a beat up old jag I'm going to never watch the bbc again and I will tell everyone on the internet about this travesty.

----------------

treasure bear

they did it already in 2010 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2303367/

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
some of the dialogue in the premiere was almost exactly like something Adams would write but so far it's been pretty slow and dry. hopefully it picks up soon. The guy who plays Dirk is pretty decent

Looke

they already made a bbc show of it, this is a new bbc america show

the original was good and had a funky theme song

it's funny when you think about it cos they cancelled the bbc show after 1 series because they wanted to focus on importing foreign shows to BBC 4, and now they're remaking it in their commercial company :shrug:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
they should make it super serious like the show In Treatment except he helps ghosts in therapy

drilldo squirt

Ahundredbux posted:

they should make it super serious like the show In Treatment except he helps ghosts in therapy

If they play it like a police procedural I'll loving cry from joy.

----------------

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Looke posted:

they already made a bbc show of it, this is a new bbc america show

the original was good and had a funky theme song

it's funny when you think about it cos they cancelled the bbc show after 1 series because they wanted to focus on importing foreign shows to BBC 4, and now they're remaking it in their commercial company :shrug:

oh so that explains why dirk is the only brit in the show and it takes place in seattle. yeah that is super weird how all that happened. I hope the show doesn't suck, I like the characters so far.

Piso Mojado

Nooner posted:

dirk gently, more like JERK gently (my weener) lol, okay I will leave now im sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

i thought they'd done that already

• Locked thread