Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so many god drat options now a days i dont know what is best to get. i just wnat something stupid easy to use. I used ot have a Fire TV gen 1 but it rn like dog poo poo was slow and crashed alot. I am in the iTunes eco system in that i subscribe to apple music but i'm not some weirdo who plays music outside of headphones so

that said all i require is a vimeo app so i can watch Transformers Generation 1

please help me pick goons thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
webtv is the only way to experience all the magic of the web2.0 internsts from the comfort of your couch

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
legit when i was young and poor we would go to the local furniture store that had a web 2.0 set up and we would use it to search wwf wrestlers it was cool and the best web experience i ever had ©

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
https://www.ebay.com/itm/262679025455

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Works great!

• Locked thread