Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Even though its sad that it means that some people got burned from it and stuff."
-Unknown

"This is it guys. The big battle. If we make it back home from here we will be heroes. But also back home we will have to fight another battle, PTSD, adjusting back to society, community college, being mistreated by the government. So if you think about it, our war is just beginning."
-Anonymous, The Battle of Gibraltar

"You can take the man out of 'nam, but you cant take 'nam out of the man. Nam backwards actually is Man."
-The Unknown Soldier

"Call of duty made me awesome at using this bazooka."
-Unknown, Iraqi War

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Those aren't real.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"friend of the family!" - Bowser, Rainbow Road

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
For thirty years I had lived among them, and yet I seemed to have never noted before how drawn and anxious were their faces, of the rich as of the poor, the refined, acute faces of the educated as well as the dull masks of the ignorant. And well it might be so, for I saw now, as never before I had seen so plainly, that each as he walked constantly turned to catch the whispers of a spectre at his ear, the spectre of Uncertainty. "Do your work never so well," the spectre was whispering. "Rise early and toil till late, rob cunningly or serve faithfully, you shall never know security. Rich you may be now and still come to poverty at last. Leave never so much wealth to your children, you cannot buy the assurance that your son may not be the servant of your servant, or that your daughter may not have to sell herself for bread."

- Edward Bellamy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Better Nate than Lever lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The worst thread in IZ history & that's saying something

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think there are a lot of worse threads. Like this one: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665681

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think there are a lot of worse threads. Like this one: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665681

whoa i dont remember this. someone replaced quake with cuck? weird

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

this place sucked before i got here.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

youre gonna eat crow when this poo poo is on frontpage

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

There were a lot of very weird, bad posters during the transition from DDRD to IZ... I kind of miss that.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Well, I don't really miss the posters so much as I just miss there being more than 2-3 posts an hour on average

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It would be cool if Dexter's Secret actually died in real life

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this place sucked before i got here.

it did

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im happy for what it is now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The first time I posted here I got trolled for saying I like Metal Gear

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It would be cool if Dexter's Secret actually died in real life

He needs to be on the list for sure

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

christ

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The first mod of this forum stuck his dick in an n64 or something.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
didnt someone piss on a game disk? and another one read the op of the old steam thread for 10 hours. oh, the lulz we had.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i literally started posting here moments after synthy chased out all the bad posters lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

discount cathouse posted:

didnt someone piss on a game disk? and another one read the op of the old steam thread for 10 hours. oh, the lulz we had.

Absolute madmen.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Thanks. Would not be able to tell the thread was bad if you didn't come and let me know what was good or not.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

Thanks. Would not be able to tell the thread was bad if you didn't come and let me know what was good or not.

Careful Larry...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

The most unnecessary salt I've ever seen, lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Careful Larry...

Ya.. That guys known for his harsh flames. He's top dog around here and you do NOT want to see him angry

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah. Agreed bitch. The thread is poo poo but thank god you're here to say what I was thinking. rear end!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The most unnecessary salt I've ever seen, lol