Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
poo poo taste ITT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp2c50S7aJ4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
It's literally just Ring of Fire in that one Barcelona level.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Shneak posted:

It's literally just Ring of Fire in that one Barcelona level.

The one with 270 degrees of concrete bench in a circle to grind?

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I don't give a gently caress which one was the best one, but this thread finally made me look up a song I get stuck in my head once in a while. One dude in the thread already called it out.
But Mad Capsule Markets hell yeah.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Are u sure it's not bro hymn?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm sorry, Ace of Spades is a very good song, but When Worlds Collide by Powerman 5000 is objectively the best song and you're not even a good fake skateboardmans, let alone a real one, if you don't acknowledge it.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Are u sure it's not bro hymn?

yes, I'm sure. It's the one in the OP! :eng101:

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time

This is what made the demo so replayable.

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum

I suggest you post something that isn't poo poo.

Thanks GBS you've brought back so many good memories of middle school and high school.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Basch lives! posted:

I suggest you post something that isn't poo poo.

Thanks GBS you've brought back so many good memories of middle school and high school.

Here I'll bring back another

*gives you a wedgie in front of a bunch of girls, turns you around, then flicks you in the middle of the forehead while you just stand there taking it like a pussy, and I laugh and laugh and laugh, and all the girls also start giggling at you in spite of themselves, and there's nothing you can do about any of it, and eventually you get put on Prozac at the ripe age of 12*

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Ranma Fan Art posted:

it's superman by goldfinger

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

...and the pitch! posted:

GAME FM was the best station I think

i put "spit game" on my spotify hip-hop playlist

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum

Cnut the Great posted:

Here I'll bring back another

*gives you a wedgie in front of a bunch of girls, turns you around, then flicks you in the middle of the forehead while you just stand there taking it like a pussy, and I laugh and laugh and laugh, and all the girls also start giggling at you in spite of themselves, and there's nothing you can do about any of it, and eventually you get put on Prozac at the ripe age of 12*

Nah I didn't join until 2011.

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

god bless

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVLZfZhdNvs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXfFMQ7qVDU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2OqqmdImz4

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Paparazzi by Xzibit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
It's Wish by Alien Ant Farm from THPS3, imo.

THPS2 had the best soundtrack overall, though.

• Locked thread