Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Yes

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
No. There's an episode where Data captains a ship and one of the officers on the ship doesn't trust him and constantly argues with him, but Data tells him to gently caress off and obey his orders and then the officer respects him. Or something like that. I don't remember the episode all that well.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
sorry op it didn't make me think

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Uncle ROM

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Miss NAND

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Uncle ROM's Cartridge

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Quark was the uncle, Rom was the dad

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

No, Data fought for robots rights in that one episode where he was on trial to determine if robots were property or not.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Dr. Pulaski was such an anti-robot bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

The Dennis System posted:

No. There's an episode where Data captains a ship and one of the officers on the ship doesn't trust him and constantly argues with him, but Data tells him to gently caress off and obey his orders and then the officer respects him. Or something like that. I don't remember the episode all that well.

wasnt he arguing with cameron from ferris bueller's star wars

• Locked thread