Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i drink a lot so sometimes i just open the back door and stand in the door frame and piss in the yard. i started killing the grass though so ive cut back (on the grass pissing - not the boozing). is that alpha or alcoholic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

but what's the most ALF way to urinate?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

the most Alfalfa way to urinate?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

yo mamma a Horus posted:

from the makers of gogurt

i used to take gogurts and line them down roads and hide behind a sign or some bushes

when cars would hit them they shoot yogurt out like a yogurt gun in the end direction

being 12 owned

He Who Smelt It
Jun 14, 2012
I burst into the restroom naked
astride a brilliant wide charger, and letting out a fearsome shriek begin to gallop along the urinals. Dick in hand to control the flow, my stream hits each target dead centre. As I reach the end I turn my horse and begin to attack the stalls. This my friends, is Mongolian piss archery.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve0Ufrv-T0s
cooler than any of us will ever be

cnut
May 3, 2016

This guy gets it:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
drop your trousers in the middle of the room and catheterise yourself then drain the bag into the urinal

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

a cool party trick is just to stab yourself through the bladder with a (sterile!!) ice pick and then just flex your core and watch the piss shoot out

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I was in the hospital helping a friend take a piss today which is maybe the least alpha way to piss imaginable but when we got there someone had left the toilet seat lid closed and a full collection piss jug of bright yellow piss on top of the toilet seat and I was extremely impressed by whoever left it there to assert dominance

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

does pissing on railroad tracks directed towards a public crossing count since my boss has done that a few times

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Those suck by the way because no vagina is the same so making a seal is pretty much impossible, only real way to do it is move the lips apart in a really annoying way

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot
:chloe:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2016/07/15/read-victims-full-statement-vanderbilt-rape-case/87132264/

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Pee onto a beta's lower back and then the pee runs down their crack where another beta is happily lapping up the waterfall of piss while both of their wives watch.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Sometimes during a violent rain and thunderstorm, I make it a point to stand outside in my backyard, arms akimbo, dick out, with a lit cigarette in my mouth, to piss without the use of my hands and tell nature to suck my nuts. It's pretty refreshing, actually.

E: I actually yell at nature over the noise of the storm, to be clear.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Oct 30, 2016

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Those suck by the way because no vagina is the same so making a seal is pretty much impossible, only real way to do it is move the lips apart in a really annoying way

keep going..

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Pee in my mouth then spit into a potted plant.

This but at a public bar, and vomit it into an empty beer glass.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

... superalphas actually poo poo in the urinal.

Captain Colostomy Bag.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Oct 30, 2016

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I just go into the parking garage and fill up the nearest gas tank? Seems wasteful otherwise :shrug:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

urine isnt toxic until you drink it 3 times in a row so i always try to drink it twice to make sure I'm getting 100% of the fluid and vitamins/minerals that are usually excreted wastefully as urine

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

The CGI for Waterworld of the Apes is lookin' dope.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
I lie flat on the floor and piss through a knot in one of boards onto the dirt under my house

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Ya ever meet a guy and you're like "I am gonna get along just fine" with this guy.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
stand as close to the urinal wall as possible and shake hands with everyone present in the restroom afterwards before walking out without washing your hands

Demon Lord
Jun 8, 2003
ex nihil, ex omni, ad infinitum
I pee in the city water reservoir so every beta and women drink my piss.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

cut your lower belly open when in front of others and spray that piss out directly out of your bladder organ

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
We're gonna need more urine bags

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
If I can't make it to my piss refinery in time I try to keep a piss jug handy in case I need to go while I'm in my car, boat, or travelling by train.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
You'll need a few things.
1) a nosy neighbor who wants to gently caress with your house
2) a mattress
3) a crippling addiction to alcohol
4) a couple of heater
5) a fan
6) a cat

Adbot