Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?????
Colt 45
King Cobra
Olde English 800
Steel Reserve
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDsRY-vGmqc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hey someone should post one of his vids where he drinks molt liquor in a flood ok i will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9lT1RdTsiA

also if you haven't had a chance to see his craft beer reviews u should if ur a true dorf hater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KDBX_ksPn8

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Blue Train posted:

I used to love oe but then a gross obese coworker of mine told a story about how once she put a 40 of it up in her puss to the label and I can't drink it anymore :smith:

Smh what kind a MOLT LIKKER drinkin' goon doesn't think this is impressive at least?

Granted I don't know how gross she was. Was the label out at least?

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I could tell how poor we were at any time, ands thus how lovely of a mood my dad was likely to be in, by them empty malt liquor bottles in the trash.

Schlitz or Mickey's Stingers: payday
OE 800: The median lovely mood by which I gauged the others
King Cobra: Stay quiet, or play in the yard
Laser: gently caress, don't come home until he passes out

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Make Four Loco Great Again

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
went to walmart in NH today looking for the winchester 555 22lr bricks which they didn't have. went over to the beer side and they had these:

not a 40 but $2.28 of bud goodness.

stay dead dorf

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Cracking a colt 45, suck my DICK DORF

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

PinkoBastard posted:

Cracking a colt 45, suck my DICK DORF

Stay dead dorf

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

KennyLoggins posted:

went to walmart in NH today looking for the winchester 555 22lr bricks which they didn't have. went over to the beer side and they had these:

stay dead dorf

not malt liquor. follow the blueprint

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

KennyLoggins posted:

stay dead dorf

Wtf, how are you supposed to drink with the label out, it's on the whole fookin' can!?

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Wamdoodle posted:

Wtf, how are you supposed to drink with the label out, it's on the whole fookin' can!?

you don't drink this piss DRINK MOLT LIQUOR ONLY MOLT LIQUOR

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
CRAFTBEERCUNTS

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
gently caress dorf

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

luv 2 date boys posted:

gently caress dorf