Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
r the wrong way round, whereas Bill prefers it the other way. A press conference that has been scheduled in order to clarify which way is the wrong way has been subsequently canceled due to threats. However a trio of sexy detectives has been hired to find the truth:

Courtesy of the AUG thread.

It turns out out the threats were actually treats, simple typo by a rolling news gibbon, but the press conference is still canceled due to concerns over hidden razorblades and/or poison. Thank you for your consideration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
The dude back left is wearing a coat, and holding a backup also. My 'Dora tilts to thee good sir

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Yo OP isn't that he kid that shot up that church in SC?

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Fernguppie posted:

Yo OP isn't that he kid that shot up that church in SC?

I dunno it's just a funny picture I saw on the internet man.

interwhat posted:

The dude back left is wearing a coat, and holding a backup also. My 'Dora tilts to thee good sir

I hadn't even noticed that before. It's a bit like the time the guy posted the peak white trash picture except with this one it doesn't make your eyes bleed to look at it.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I heard she deleted that email though OP and now we will never know.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It makes sense, Hillary is a cat person (Socks) and they are allowed to put the toilet roll on backwards so it's harder for the cat to unroll it

Bill is a dog person (Buddy) so he likes the toilet roll facing the correct way like normal people.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

r u ready to WALK posted:

It makes sense, Hillary is a cat person (Socks) and they are allowed to put the toilet roll on backwards so it's harder for the cat to unroll it

Bill is a dog person (Buddy) so he likes the toilet roll facing the correct way like normal people.
want to see this romantic comedy

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

r u ready to WALK posted:

do you have a dog, dogs eat toilet paper for no reason all day every day you aint think of the dog when you arranging your poop,cmon that poo poo costs money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I heard she deleted that email though OP and now we will never know.

It's still on the Wikileaks dawg.

• Locked thread