Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZaSgnYLceQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
We already have an entire thread for these things.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Wait lol that's not a Silva? Nevermind then lmao.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

idgi

Soral
May 30, 2009

the joke is you think its going to be a video game song but really its a meme song using the noises from the video game song. theres a 500 page thread about it in the imp zone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

the joke is you think its going to be a video game song but really its a meme song using the noises from the video game song. theres a 500 page thread about it in the imp zone

The joke in this instance actually is that this is just an unadulterated song from Bomberman Jetters

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Soral posted:

It's real, and it's spectacular.

Soral
May 30, 2009

In Training posted:

The joke in this instance actually is that this is just an unadulterated song from Bomberman Jetters

you're not going to fool me. people have been on my loving case for months about the fire pack but i won't let you trick me with this poo poo and get away with it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Booberman Shitters

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Soral posted:

The joke is that the composer to the Bomberman Anime literally ripped off Seinfeld, no court would not say that's not the Seinfeld theme.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I hope the next game has a stage that's just Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Korthal posted:

The joke is that the composer to the Bomberman Anime literally ripped off Seinfeld, no court would not say that's not the Seinfeld theme.

what about a court of entirely deaf jurors who cant read music

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

what about a court of entirely deaf jurors who cant read music

so that's how [album you don't like] escaped being treated as a war crime!

*laugh track*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Korthal posted:

well alright. i guess this can get gassed now

• Locked thread