Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Life Marathon! Hell yeah. https://www.twitch.tv/femfreq Imp Zone loves you Anita & Crew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh hell yeah! This is the absolute perfect way to spend my lazy Saturday.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anita seems pretty laid back and swears as much as I do when playing Spelunky. Wish they would keep gaming as the topic of conversation though. Oh well

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

LOLdragon89 : TRUE! Overwatch gameplay doesn't gel AT ALL with the story. Both are awesome, but they just don't MESH like... say... Portal... or even Dead Space!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dongicus posted:

LOLdragon89 : TRUE! Overwatch gameplay doesn't gel AT ALL with the story. Both are awesome, but they just don't MESH like... say... Portal... or even Dead Space!

The chat is fairly epic.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Overwatch: A telltale series? My wallet would not resist.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This makes me want to pick Spelunky back up.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Dongicus posted:

what is it supposed to mean when someone says something doesn't gel?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably that it doesn't Come Together, such as a gel substance would.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

sounds reasonable

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Overwatch: A telltale series? My wallet would not resist.

Telltale sucks dogshit

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
drat i missed the spelunky stream. <3 feminism

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I hope the feminists raise a lot of money and my local CMN hospital Le Bonheur gets a bunch of gaming systems for the sick kids

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bump.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anita is showing off her Dolly Parton throw pillow while they play some card game it's way too low rez to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gah i missed this. poo poo gently caress

• Locked thread