Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What does a DJT concession speech look like
No call, no speech, nothing for days
Birther conference - 3 lines worth of puppetmaster defense
Smith dinner - starts off normalish, turns into a hateful angry car crash
The pivot - a gracious, genuine attempt at reconciliation and healing
RaHoWa
View Results

• Locked thread
awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
I'm the guy who voted for the pivot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
well this is awkward

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

pyf donald trump victory speeches

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Looks like it's going to be the sweetest concession speech of all: the one you get to listen to from your opponent.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

Looks like it's going to be the sweetest concession speech of all: the one you get to listen to from your opponent.

good bump. Can't wait until he brands hillary with some kind of epic knock out nickname.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

seems like she has opted not to make one ... :whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I didn't realize that I was posting my own concession speech.

• Locked thread