Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Its all the same gas dingus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My sports car with a performance engine says otherwise

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I put my dirty needles in gas pump handles. Right after playing the knockout game.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
lmao if you're getting your gas at anything other than a buc-ee's the size of two super wal marts slammed together

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TyOp6jFFBg

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

luv 2 date boys posted:

lmao if you're getting your gas at anything other than a buc-ee's the size of two super wal marts slammed together

luv buc-ee's

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

its the private shitters that make it

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Chinatown posted:

its the private shitters that make it

for me it's the way they treat their workers much better than average :allears:

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
Food for thought: at least 50% of people are going to buy unleaded, if not more. People who want the good stuff will purchase premium. If you want to exchange DNA with the fewest number of hands, leaded is the only sensible choice. Similar principle applies to bathroom stalls.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Infidel Castro posted:

I'm a manager at a gas station and we laugh our asses off at dipshits who put premium in their loving Nissan Altimas.

I'd say Windows98 alt account spotted but that'd imply anyone would ever promote him to manager so the joke was DOA.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Kuato posted:

I'd say Windows98 alt account spotted but that'd imply anyone would ever promote him to manager so the joke was DOA.

Uh, Maybe he was secretly promoted to manager???

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i am ready to leave my mortal coil behind

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i am ready to leave my mortal coil behind

It will become petrol

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Are the pump jockeys considered tipped employees so the station can pay them less than minimum wage?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

The Bananana posted:

It will become petrol

i hope i end up high octane burning up in some sick space sports car :unsmith:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i had a friend who used to work at a storage lot cleaning out unpaid units and one day he found a gas pump nozzle and every once in a while he'd stick it in his gas tank and we'd drive around and everyone would honk and hoot and hoot and hollar at us haha well let me tell you it was a heck of a time welp thanks for listening

im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i had a friend who used to work at a storage lot cleaning out unpaid units and one day he found a gas pump nozzle and every once in a while he'd stick it in his gas tank and we'd drive around and everyone would honk and hoot and hoot and hollar at us haha well let me tell you it was a heck of a time welp thanks for listening

im gay

As well he should be.

• Locked thread