Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Drinking heavily on my couch while mashing F5 in a bunch of threads while flipping through news channels and maybe glancing at irc if there's any downtime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Helping my wife prep for an interview Wednesday AM, looking at election stuff on the side.

Got a big bottle of Allagash beer that a buddy gave me for dogsitting. Might make guac in honor of :jeb:

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
providing reaction and analysis for foreign tv so presumably I can make exaggerated expressions and get laughed at

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
I am going to do my best to ignore any and all election coverage throughout the day. I want to wake up, go to work, come home, have dinner, and go to bed without seeing one piece of election news. I want to wake up Wednesday morning and see that Hilary won.

Then I want to never have to worry or think about Donald Trump ever again.

This is how I want the next 36 hours to go.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you
1) Tapping the liquor reserves* throughout the day
2) Drinking Gatorade so I don't die the next day
3) Grilling steaks
4) Checking SA a lot
5) Watching MSNBC off and on
6) If/when Hillary wins, dunking on deplorable family members

* Vodka, bourbon, American whiskey, Irish whiskey, islay, scotch, spiced rum, coconut rum, tequila, cognac, gin

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
snort a bunch of molly and jerk off

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot
Likely drinking a 12-pack throughout the course of the day

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
literally have sex

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

I've got a diagnosed anxiety disorder so, to paraphrase Patton Oswalt, I'm going to spend the next 18 hours as if my brain is a rat, my skull is a cage, and Donald Trump is a crazy hobo poking the rat with a stick.

Dzurlord
Nov 5, 2011
Going to work, and then a bunch of friends are coming by to watch the results come in and drink in happiness or commiseration.

(Already did early voting.)

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
I found the most fitting beer for the occasion - Clown Shoes Billionaire. A bomber is not going to last the night, so I'll have to find something stronger before settling in for election coverage.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush posted:

Drinking heavily on my couch while mashing F5 in a bunch of threads while flipping through news channels and maybe glancing at irc if there's any downtime.

p much

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Avoiding cable news and getting all my updates from here, because I don't want to see Joe Scarborough's or Chuck Todd's or Wolf Blitzer's or Bob Schieffer's stupid faces. I'm so loving sick of the horse race narrative and I don't need so-called "liberal" pundits having heart palpitations every time Trump wins a red state.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
worst case scenario Manhattan is going to be really annoying tonight, best case scenario Manhattan starts rioting and tears itself to pieces

so instead I'm just going to go to Brooklyn and hang out with my weed dealer until things cool off

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

I'm going to work, doing a live interview about the election with a radio station in Brittany on my lunch break, and then going home to buy this and then sit in front of the TV to prepare for the MAGA meltdown

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Red State/Blue State dinner party.

Red State menu:
Buttermilk rolls
Pork rind tacos
Fried chicken skins
Shrimp and grits
Apple buckle and vanilla ice cream

Blue State menu:
Couscous, herb paste and arugula salad
Chicken and kale tacos
Savory cauliflower cake
Cracked black pepper tofu
Vanilla bean rice pudding with mangoes, lime syrup and meringue crumbs

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Soviet Commubot posted:

I'm going to work, doing a live interview about the election with a radio station in Brittany on my lunch break, and then going home to buy this and then sit in front of the TV to prepare for the MAGA meltdown

I'm guessing that's where the bourbon barrels they use to make Dragon's Milk come from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Technogeek posted:

I'm guessing that's where the bourbon barrels they use to make Dragon's Milk come from?

I think they use they rotate the barrels between Dragon's Milk and the bourbon.

• Locked thread