Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Hello museum workers, curators, collections managers, librarians, and researchers of art, history, natural history, and the like!

Tell me about your career field. What did it take to get where you are now? What degrees did you need, what experience, practical and academic?

What does your day to day work look like, what do you do? What types of jobs are there available in what types of museums?

What is the museum culture like? Having worked in both academia and education admin I imagine it's somewhere in between, but truly I have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=162

I think you're looking for that sub ^^

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i was the only one stupid enough to volunteer to make a tourist attractions museum so i used Google Sketchup to 3D model it and we built it the end no education neccesary

• Locked thread