Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
something something shoe thrown at a human face forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

throw a shoe at me once, shame on you

throw a show at me twice.....you can't throw a show again

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Node posted:

you're literally hitler
if youve got a problem with me being hitler then it sounds like youve got some growing up to do

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
That was probably the high point of his presidency. He dodged those shoes like a loving pro and everyone had to admit it.

If I were that Iraqi guy though I would have kept a hidden, third shoe in reserve. George never would've seen that coming.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Blockade posted:

He put all his points in Dex and Chr

Something something, int is the dump stat

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Cnut the Great posted:

That was probably the high point of his presidency.

nah this was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

that's :clint: AF

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
As a Brit I found it really funny when he winked at the Queen after talking about the UK and the US and said the Queen had been on the throne for over a hundred years, realised he just said she was older than she actually was, winked at her, and said "She just gave me a look only a mother could".

The best bit is that American presidents can get away with that poo poo because of our snooty and unwarranted sense of superiority sort of just dismisses it as

"Well Lord Harrowbottom that was awfully rude"

"Hmm yes Sir Wigglesworth, but what do you expect from Americans?"

"Hmm yes quite they don't know any better"

"Yes, no sense of decorum like us British folk."

"Quite. Shall we meet in the parlour in twenty minutes for a spot of buggery while wearing women's under garments? "

" Hmm yes, of course old chap"

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
he's the norm of presidents

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Kitchner posted:

As a Brit I found it really funny when he winked at the Queen after talking about the UK and the US and said the Queen had been on the throne for over a hundred years, realised he just said she was older than she actually was, winked at her, and said "She just gave me a look only a mother could".

The best bit is that American presidents can get away with that poo poo because of our snooty and unwarranted sense of superiority sort of just dismisses it as

"Well Lord Harrowbottom that was awfully rude"

"Hmm yes Sir Wigglesworth, but what do you expect from Americans?"

"Hmm yes quite they don't know any better"

"Yes, no sense of decorum like us British folk."

"Quite. Shall we meet in the parlour in twenty minutes for a spot of buggery while wearing women's under garments? "

" Hmm yes, of course old chap"

We do know better. We just don't give a poo poo. You guys haven't really been exporting any worthwhile rock and roll to us for decades at this point, and we've long since figured out how to create our own American versions of your very few good shows to the point where we'll likely be completely independent of your television show production industry by 2020 or so. We've got everything we need from you. We don't need to play nice anymore.

But yeah obviously all that didn't quite apply to the same extent back during the Bush administration. He actually was just an idiot.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Have any of your politicians ever been found dead due to having an asphyxiation wank while wearing women's stocking and underwear with a slice of drugged orange in his mouth and a bag over his head?

If not then please don't presume to think you have copied everything from my great country yet, though I will give you that voting for Trump did one up us over Brexit.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Kitchner posted:

Have any of your politicians ever been found dead due to having an asphyxiation wank while wearing women's stocking and underwear with a slice of drugged orange in his mouth and a bag over his head?

yeah me after i lose to hillarys cybernetic skeleton in 2024

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

what a pimp

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Still, what the gently caress was he thinking for this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQY1Aw9zcs

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A rich Saudi bought those shoes for millions of dollars. Tens of millions, I think.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Bush was OK except for that whole invading Iraq thing.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

imagine if the shoe kille him

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Remember when Bush got his rear end whooped by a pretzel?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Yvershek posted:

Still, what the gently caress was he thinking for this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQY1Aw9zcs

Merkel is such a prude

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
1. Shoe throw double dodge
2. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...dall don't going dangit to fool me again
3. Watch this drive

Thread covers things well.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
woulda been a lot cooler if Bush flipped the dude the bird as security took him out to execute him

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

So what if he threw a shoe at him

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Kitchner posted:

If not then please don't presume to think you have copied everything from my great country yet, though I will give you that voting for Trump did one up us over Brexit.

is that the codebreaker who was killed by our russian partners in international democracy?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

GW was a terrible president but he handled that shoe attack like a boss.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

he also deserved to get clobbered in the face with both of those shoes.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
trump gonna take a shoe to the face because lol if you think he can move that fast

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

veni veni veni posted:

he also deserved to get clobbered in the face with both of those shoes.

two shoes for every dead iraqi. using the Lancet study.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

LMAO at this.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Does anyone remember the bill Clinton watch that ran backwards?

Not very many people know this, but inside the watch was a ruby the size of a tangerine.

On that ruby tangerine, in tiny script, was an unprintable slur against his wife.

The moral of the story is, when you see a shirtless child holding a sign that says "Get a brain! Morans", just remember, times may seem like they've changed for the worse, but the night is darkest before the dawn, even though some men just want to watch the world burn.

Now get out your front door. Blow the bloody doors off.

You think this is in the voice of Michael Caine then you realize it's Michael Moore.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Shame it was an Iraqi man and not a hispanic woman.

You know la chancla would have hit the mark.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I want w back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Strategic Tea posted:

is that the codebreaker who was killed by our russian partners in international democracy?

No that was a Tory MP in the 80s.

You may be thinking of the British MI5 agent who was a "rising star" of the agency and on loan to MI6 who was found dead in his apartment padlocked into a sports bag, and several "experts" told an inquiry they couldn't rule out him having locked himself in the sports bag and dying inside it without any outside interference.

Most recently the guy chairing our Home Affairs committee was video taped in an apartment with two prostitutes doing drugs and using a fake name. Before that a politician was caught on camera doing drugs with prostitutes while wearing one of their bras.

Basically the Commons is like 90% hosed up perverts

• Locked thread